Black Glass Skin 1.8.0 (1 Viewer)

Guzzi

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • August 20, 2007
    Hi TGX,
    a small request - or question:
    In TVseries, there is different colour for watched and unwatched - but no different color for episodes, that are not physically available - where do I have to change the skinfile to mark those episodes as "unavailable" e.g. with a dark red color text?
    thanks, Guzzi

mr viggo

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • March 1, 2008
    Home Country
    Sweden Sweden
    Hi TGX,
    a small request - or question:
    In TVseries, there is different colour for watched and unwatched - but no different color for episodes, that are not physically available - where do I have to change the skinfile to mark those episodes as "unavailable" e.g. with a dark red color text?
    thanks, Guzzi

Try to edit tvseries.xml. The lines can be found almost at the bottom.

Code:
      <control>
    		<description>Text List</description>
    		<type>listcontrol</type>
    		<id>50</id>
    		<posX>897</posX>
    		<onleft>2</onleft>
    		<onright>2</onright>
    		<width>383</width>
    		<textXOff2>383</textXOff2>
    		<textYOff2>8</textYOff2>
    		<textXOff3>390</textXOff3>
    		<textYOff3>6</textYOff3>
    		<IconXOff>420</IconXOff>
    		<IconYOff>22</IconYOff>
    		[COLOR="Blue"]<textcolor>ffffffff</textcolor>
    		<!-- not watched -->
                    <playedColor>ff77ccff</playedColor>
    		<!-- watched -->
    		<remoteColor>ffF87B72</remoteColor>
    		<!-- file not present --> [/COLOR]					
    		<textYOff>8</textYOff>
    		<textXOff>-40</textXOff>
    	</control>

ixian

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • August 14, 2007
    Home Country
    United States of America United States of America
    Have you taken a look at the new Moving Pictures yet? 0.8 is available from their public svn and there are several significant skin changes, including the new categories support.

The Blue3Wide files that are included with the Moving Pictures svn work with this skin, but of course I'd prefer it to look like the rest. If you are interested in testing the files PM me - it'd be nice to have this skin have MovingPictures files ready when they publicly release the beta (very soon).
    I'll wait till an official beta release.

Tgx

I went ahead and made all the updates already (there are a lot of them) - let me know if you want the files when the time comes. Works very well with my svn setup but I'm sure they could be tweaked some more.

sens_2002

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • February 4, 2009
    Home Country
    Switzerland Switzerland
    Hi DnD, I had the same problem and actually I believe that this is linked to a way how MP renders the fonts. I think it is also linked to the resolution (I have 1920*1080) since there could be a lack of video memory or something like that.

However I have done some tricks and now it looks pretty slick, check my post here: Black Glass. The font I used "LaudatioC, Regular", it supports Cyrillic and is free ( laudatio (37) - Abstract Fonts ).

I have also solved all visual "problems" like you have by playing a bit with fonts sizes, here is my last fonts.xml View attachment fonts.xml. I think I also twicked the font sizes in some other xmls View attachment common.time.xml View attachment BasicHome.xml.

MP version 1.0.2, Vista SP1, BG ver 1.8.0 (will try today with 1.9.0)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom