savocanberra

Portal Member
September 7, 2009
Home Country
I am getting text over text in TV mode? attached image
Ok! Fixed in the next release!

Thanks

Tgx

Thanks for the fix and thanks for a very nice skin! They should release this with MP by default as most feedback from people is the original is ugly. (I don't think the original is that bad)

Request:

I found the following very very annoying when searching through the "search" area through the EPG categories.

When your in a category you scroll to the bottom, when you reach the bottom it pulls out the left slider to change your serach etc...

I would much prefer it to take you to the start/top.

Dont know if this is a limitation with MP.

Hope you understand what I wrote :)

ixian

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • August 14, 2007
    Home Country
    United States of America United States of America
    Have you taken a look at the new Moving Pictures yet? 0.8 is available from their public svn and there are several significant skin changes, including the new categories support.

The Blue3Wide files that are included with the Moving Pictures svn work with this skin, but of course I'd prefer it to look like the rest. If you are interested in testing the files PM me - it'd be nice to have this skin have MovingPictures files ready when they publicly release the beta (very soon).

diablosv

Portal Member
    November 1, 2008
    Home Country
    I can't find anything on this, but I installed the sansation font, but it just doesn't work at all, it just keeps using some other font which doesn't work very well.
    Ok it has decided to work now, although I am still seeing some text overlap i am running at 1280x720!

DnD

November 1, 2009
    Has installed your skin, remarkable Sansation_Regular.ttf as has installed. At mapping of some Russian characters problems are observed. A screen shot I apply

Tgx

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • January 22, 2008
    Home Country
    Italy Italy
    Has installed your skin, remarkable Font ttf as has installed. At mapping of some Russian characters problems are observed. A screen shot I apply

Please follow this post to solve the problem temporarily until i find a better suited font.

Thanks

Tgx

Tgx

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • January 22, 2008
    Home Country
    Italy Italy
    Have you taken a look at the new Moving Pictures yet? 0.8 is available from their public svn and there are several significant skin changes, including the new categories support.

The Blue3Wide files that are included with the Moving Pictures svn work with this skin, but of course I'd prefer it to look like the rest. If you are interested in testing the files PM me - it'd be nice to have this skin have MovingPictures files ready when they publicly release the beta (very soon).
    I'll wait till an official beta release.

Tgx

Tgx

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • January 22, 2008
    Home Country
    Italy Italy
    When your in a category you scroll to the bottom, when you reach the bottom it pulls out the left slider to change your serach etc...

I would much prefer it to take you to the start/top.

I'll take a look at it!

Thanks

Tgx

ysmp

Design Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • May 17, 2008
    Seoul.
    Home Country
    South Korea South Korea
    hi Tgx !

any plean for new update ? just wondering .... usly you mack new updat evry 10~12 days ...

i just wonder no prasher ...:)

thank's for a great skin .

Tgx

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • January 22, 2008
    Home Country
    Italy Italy
    any plean for new update ? just wondering .... usly you mack new updat evry 10~12 days ...

I'm working on many things, but i'm not ready yet.
    I'm planning a new release on Sunday.

Tgx

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom