Black Glass Skin 1.9.0 (2 Viewers)

Tgx

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • January 22, 2008
    Home Country
    Italy Italy
    now the size look o.k (i thing to mack it biger ) my problem is the fucos and soom ,the picture look blure ... how can i fix thet ?
    the orignal size picturs are very good , just on the filmstrip ...not ..

I think that you should change the thumbnail settings in MP configuration panel: General -> Thumbnails -> Quality.
    And you should also clear picture cache.

Tgx

Tgx

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • January 22, 2008
    Home Country
    Italy Italy
    i have aproblem with my lyrics. i see the coverart on the right of the screen and the lyrics left. only with a few songs i can not see the whole songtext. is there a option to scroll automatic horizontal, of a change in the layout.

It may happen with bad written lyrics. If lyrics are written in one long line... it goes out of the screen.
    Sorry, but i have no solution for this, apart from removing everything to the left and using all the screen only for lyrics.

Thanks

Tgx

ysmp

Design Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • May 17, 2008
    Seoul.
    Home Country
    South Korea South Korea
    I'm developing a brand new skin based on Black Glass but with full color fanart everywhere. But before i need the official release of the Xfactor fanart handler. In other words, i'm waiting for Xfactor fanart handler comes out of beta stage.
    Be patient please!
    Tgx

hi Tgx ! wow that sound great "new skin with full color fanart everywhere " ...

:D

NOAMattD

Portal Member
    September 20, 2009
    Hi Tgx,

I have a small request - can you make the preview windows in the BasicHome editor bigger so we have a better idea of how the buttons will look? At the very least they should be to the same "scale" as the full-sized graphics but I'm personally fine with the previews being life-sized. Should be pretty easy for you to do and a lot quicker than, say, a "generate preview" function.

Keep up the great work!

ysmp

Design Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • May 17, 2008
    Seoul.
    Home Country
    South Korea South Korea
    I'm developing a brand new skin based on Black Glass but with full color fanart everywhere. But before i need the official release of the Xfactor fanart handler. In other words, i'm waiting for Xfactor fanart handler comes out of beta stage.

Be patient please!

Tgx

hi Tgx ! i'm very excidet abut the new skin , can you shure your idea & thots abut how it will look ? do you have a mockup for this
    new skin ?

or it top Secret .. :)

:D

Tgx

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • January 22, 2008
    Home Country
    Italy Italy
    can you make the preview windows in the BasicHome editor bigger so we have a better idea of how the buttons will look? At the very least they should be to the same "scale" as the full-sized graphics but I'm personally fine with the previews being life-sized.
    What you suggest is not so simple...
    I'll try to improve the editor, but i do not guarantee anything!!!

Tgx

Tgx

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • January 22, 2008
    Home Country
    Italy Italy
    But when displayed on the skin, this order is not respected, never, and it changes each time I open "myradio"!
    And also in the configuration, I deleted "all channels" tab, and it always appears on the skin, in english (that is why I want to delete it or rename it)

Radio station ordering is working fine here. This surely does not depend on the skin!

When a webradio station sends information about the music played, this information is not refreshed by the skin.
    To get the new info, you must re-enter into the station (click again on it)

Are you talking about StreamRadio plugin? Again, i'm pretty certain that it's a plugin issue!

Now, you are on the previous view (with information about a movie and the menu tab with the show time)
    Click on "play trailer". OK it plays
    BUT when it finishs to play, this time the menu tab is here again BUT totally empty.
    Clicking on the "enter" key shows the next movie info, menu tab, empty.

This is an issue that i noticed from the beginning. I did not care about it because i developed the skin file with Showtimes plugin's author and for him it was ok. Now i've found a workaround for it and you will see it in the next release!

Thanks

Tgx

Tgx

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • January 22, 2008
    Home Country
    Italy Italy
    hi Tgx ! i'm very excidet abut the new skin , can you shure your idea & thots abut how it will look ? do you have a mockup for this
    new skin ?

It's a very simple idea: i will use the same layout of Moving Pictures mod with full color fanart in the whole skin.
    This should work thanks to Xfactor fanart handler, so i'm waiting for it!
    There will be lot of space dedicated to fanart and backdrops!

Thanks

Tgx

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom