Black Magic Intensity Pro (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

MP1 MP2 Verbindung zu MySQL DE
I have now installed an old 1.28. And SQL 5.6 is also installed here. Then have installed 1.31 and then 1.32 64bit. The installation works without any error messages...
I have now installed an old 1.28. And SQL 5.6 is also installed here. Then have installed 1.31 and then 1.32 64bit. The...
Hallo, ich habe ein Problem mit dem SQL Server. Diese Meldung kam auch schon wärend der Installation. Ich hatte das dann...
Replies
Views
Ich sehe den Sundtek im Windows 11 Gerätemanager unter "Audio, Video und Gamecontroller" als "Sundtek MediaTV Pro III 64bit". Der Windows-Treiber für Sundtek ist installiert In "MediaPortal2 TV Configuration" sehe ich den Sundtek und die Fernsehprogramme Im MediaPortal2 sehe ich unter "Live TV" die Fernsehprogramme aber ich...
Ich sehe den Sundtek im Windows 11 Gerätemanager unter "Audio, Video und Gamecontroller" als "Sundtek MediaTV Pro III 64bit". Der...
Ich sehe den Sundtek im Windows 11 Gerätemanager unter "Audio, Video und Gamecontroller" als "Sundtek MediaTV Pro III 64bit". Der...
Replies
Views
That fixed the problem. I just manually installed VC_redist.x64.exe and reinstalled 1.32 64-bit. Thanks for that. A couple of things; the deployment tool for 1.32 doesn't remove the previous version when you're updating from 1.31 to 1.32 and "MediaPortal TV Server" gets installed even when you choose to install the client only. I...
That fixed the problem. I just manually installed VC_redist.x64.exe and reinstalled 1.32 64-bit. Thanks for that. A couple of...
I have performed client installations of 1.32 64-Bit on four machines using the central configuration setup on Windows 10 Pro...
Replies
Views
If anyone ever experiences the above, I found a fix. Removing and reinstalling MP-TVSeries fixed it. It must have gotten corrupted during the reinstall of MP. I also had to do the same with TRAKT which had some issues too that were not apparent at the time. All is well once again. :cool:
If anyone ever experiences the above, I found a fix. Removing and reinstalling MP-TVSeries fixed it. It must have gotten corrupted...
After much trial and error and comparing this computer with another that was working, I finally found out that Fanarthandler...
Replies
Views
That was it! :) I had to set it to "Maintain display scaling". I think it was set to "Maintain Aspect Ratio", which added black bars to MediaPortal when playing videos that didn't conform to a strict 16:9 ratio, I suppose. Thanks to everyone for the patience and help, I can finally enjoy videos fully.
That was it! :) I had to set it to "Maintain display scaling". I think it was set to "Maintain Aspect Ratio", which added black...
I'm running MePo in 1080p to my 4K TV (because my Intel NUC HTPC ain't powerful enough to run in 4K) and for some videos, I see...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom