Black Magic Intensity Pro (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

so sad to hear that.:(
so sad to hear that.:(
Recently I added a Magic-Pro ProHDTV Diamond2 TV Card in Windows 10, because no FACTORY driver is support in Windows 10 anymore, so...
Replies
Views
Solved!! After testing the procedure on the old machine I uninstalled the LAV filters before re-installing MediaPortal and that did the trick! Thanks all for your help with this.
Solved!! After testing the procedure on the old machine I uninstalled the LAV filters before re-installing MediaPortal and that did...
I recently installed MediaPortal 2.4 on a new computer and copied several TV shows from the previous one to an external drive...
Replies
Views
Thank you for answering so promptly on July 4.
Thank you for answering so promptly on July 4.
My computer is running Windows 10 Pro . I have Comcast cable. I have a set top box. Installed in the computer is a Hauppauge...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 MP2 - V2.4.1 Add version info to settings section DE
looks good (y) I believe it can be helpful in a household with several clients und is more professional than looking into log files, which is very uncomfortable with remote.
looks good (y) I believe it can be helpful in a household with several clients und is more professional than looking into log...
Can you not just add an option version in the general settings, so you can see the client version and the connected server version...
Replies
Views
You don't need a Windows account. You can also remove the login password so that the PC is always logged in the same way. Makes sense at an HTPC because you don't have to connect a mouse and keyboard. ------------------------- Du benötigst kein Windows Account. Ebenso kannst Du das Anmelde Passwort entfernen so das der PC immer...
You don't need a Windows account. You can also remove the login password so that the PC is always logged in the same way. Makes...
Before i install MediaPortal2 I read the system information . It says: Setup your system to auto-logon when Windows starts. My...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom