Black Screen at end of movie (1 Viewer)

milhouse

Portal Pro
November 9, 2006
Raleigh, NC U.S.
Home Country
United States of America United States of America
Techlife-
I am not a coder, and would have no idea how to compile the patch, but I did at least find the changes for you.

SourceForge.net Repository - [mediaportal] Diff of /trunk/mediaportal/Core/Player/DVDPlayer.cs

This will show the diff between what existed previously and the changes manfred made.

Is this enough for you to compile 1.0.2 with the fix, and post an updated dll here?

Anything I can do to help - I have 100s of ISOs that are main movie only, and would LOVE to have it go back to MP rather than staying at the black screen.

Milhouse

TechLife

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • August 19, 2008
    Denver, CO
    Home Country
    Excellent work Milhouse! :D

In return, here is the core.dll file with the update applied: core.zip
    MD5: 963E30FB8CCBA3B23274C7086EB3248B

I tested this "patch" several times this morning and so far it works perfectly for me. YMMV

NOTES:
    * This file was compiled based on SVN 22474 using code from Manfred's update in SVN 22722 (Thanks for fixing this!!)

* AFAIK you MUST be using the official 1.0.2 release for this to work correctly. I'm pretty sure this will bork any other version...

* I -HIGHLY- recommend renaming your existing core.dll file to something else FIRST so you have a backup copy (ex: core.102.dll). The file can be found in the \Program Files\Team MediaPortal\MediaPortal\ directory and the new file should be copied there after you backup the release version.

* If you have any issues with MP, swap the files back and see if they still exist - you won't get any support from the devs if you are using this core instead of the one included in the release. (You are more than welcome to ask me questions about it however)

* You agree to in no way hold me responsible if your PC melts into a puddle of goo from using this file. ;)

* If any of the Devs say that it isn't cool for me to make this available to the community, it will be pulled immediately from RapidShare never to be seen again.

And lastly, If this works for you, please say "Thanks"

milhouse

Portal Pro
    November 9, 2006
    Raleigh, NC U.S.
    Home Country
    Excellent!

Seems to fix the black screen at the end of my ISOs in videos AND the end of my vobs in Tv Series.

Great work, Techlife!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom