Bleazle and 4theRecord (1 Viewer)

RICHARDG

Portal Pro
August 21, 2006
Canada
Quick and likely dumb question.
I was using MP last night and thought for kicks I would try the radio feature. Not one I use very often but just for kicks gave it a try. I got an error message indicating it was missing the 4TR_Radio.xml...not sure of the exact file name. I was wondering if I missed something. Beazle seems to work so well..did I mess it up.
Also, is there an updated release. I am still using 6.12 and keep seeing all this talk of fades and such. Just curious.l

Cheers

Bleazle

Portal Pro
July 14, 2007
Pukekohe
Home Country
New Zealand New Zealand
...I would try the radio feature. Not one I use very often but just for kicks gave it a try. I got an error message indicating it was missing the 4TR_Radio.xml...not sure of the exact file name. I was wondering if I missed something....

If you're using ForTheRecord 1.4 you'll need the attached files. I haven't tested them in BleazleWide V6 so make sure you back up any files you need to replace just in case there's a problem.

...Also, is there an updated release. I am still using 6.12 and keep seeing all this talk of fades and such. Just curious...

BleazleWide V 7 is available here MEDIAPORTAL - free media center - BleazleWide V7 (you need to be running MediaPortal 1.0.2).

Attachments

• ForTheRecord V1.4 Skin Files.zip
    30.7 KB

RICHARDG

Portal Pro
August 21, 2006
Canada
Thank you sir.
I will give it a try. Sadly however I need to direct my attention to repairing my server. I had a CPU failure on my server and so thats taking over my time. Argh

efla

Portal Pro
September 6, 2007
Hello,

I installaed For the Record 1.4 yesterday and I'm using Bleazle 7.1, ME 1.02

I have a problem with the EPG and Bleazle because I can't select any channel group, the vertical bar on the left side is simply not visible. (with Blue wide , it's OK)

Only when I want to record something, .. only the RECORD button is selectable, all the others are not. ( Priority, keep, only new episode, pre- & post-record)

Thanks for your help

Bleazle

Portal Pro
July 14, 2007
Pukekohe
Home Country
New Zealand New Zealand
...I have a problem with the EPG and Bleazle because I can't select any channel group, the vertical bar on the left side is simply not visible....

That's because I didn't like the look of the sidebar so I didn't add it :) To change Channel groups either click "i" on your remote or right click on your mouse (depending on what you're using to control MP) then click "Group" and select the channel group you want.

...when I want to record something only the RECORD button is selectable, all the others are not. ( Priority, keep, only new episode, pre- & post-record)

I get the same thing in B3W - when you click "record" in B3W are these other buttons active? :mad: If you want to change these settings click "record", then go to "Scheduled Recordings" and change them as required - it does seem strange that you have to do it that way though... (I never change them so I hadn't noticed).

B

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom