Blu-Ray / HD-DVD Player with PowerDVD (a working solution) (1 Viewer)

Does this solution help you to play Blu-Ray or HD-DVD movies?

• Yes

Votes: 211 80.5%
  • No

Votes: 51 19.5%

• Total voters

MoPhat

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 17, 2007
    Berg
    Home Country
    Switzerland Switzerland
    Kyght Ryder

Check this :D

MoPhat

Attachments

• HD-DVD_Monochrome_Skin.JPG
      HD-DVD_Monochrome_Skin.JPG
      33.2 KB

MoPhat

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 17, 2007
    Berg
    Home Country
    Switzerland Switzerland
    Why?...

It does kill himself if the PowerDVD is exitet with the escape key and go back to mediaportal :p

MoPhat

sgt_boink

Portal Member
    January 31, 2008
    Home Country
    United States of America United States of America
    Hm, I just played with the plugin and it looks great! But, on my remote (came with Zalman HD160 case) there is no browser back button and I don't like to have a keyboard around, what with the WAG factor and all ;-). How do I use the xml script you posted a while back?

Sorry, just discovered this is the same script that the config part of HD Starter creates. So, I'm still stuck with having to use the escape button.....

Adam B.

Portal Member
    December 27, 2007
    Indianapolis, IN
    Home Country
    Hm, I just played with the plugin and it looks great! But, on my remote (came with Zalman HD160 case) there is no browser back button and I don't like to have a keyboard around, what with the WAG factor and all ;-). How do I use the xml script you posted a while back?

Sorry, just discovered this is the same script that the config part of HD Starter creates. So, I'm still stuck with having to use the escape button.....

I don't understand, how can you use media portal without a back button?

sgt_boink

Portal Member
    January 31, 2008
    Home Country
    Well, the Zalman remote does have back button and, yes, it allows me to navigate inside MP. I tried the solution where ESC had gotten remapped to "browser back' and that didn't seem to work for me :confused:

The Zalman remote looks identical to the MCE remote....yet, "back" doesn't seem to work with the HD_Starter_Backspace" mod instead of the HD_Starter. I did change the config portion....

wewantphil

Portal Member
    October 29, 2007
    hey MoPhat ,
    this is just what I always wanted. thank you very much!
    my MP setup is pretty much perfect now for disc playing as I can now revert regular DVD player back to the internal one :)
    BTW, do you have a higher rez hover icon for HDDVD? I'm using BlackMyst skin which uses large hover icons and the one supplied ends up being grainy...

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom