Blu-Ray / HD-DVD Player with PowerDVD (a working solution) (1 Viewer)

Does this solution help you to play Blu-Ray or HD-DVD movies?

• Yes

Votes: 211 80.5%
  • No

Votes: 51 19.5%

• Total voters

MoPhat

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 17, 2007
    Berg
    Home Country
    Switzerland Switzerland
    Hi sgt_boink, the HD_Starter (first post) does only use the escapte button to navigate back to MP if PowerDVD is in fullscreen.

If your remote does navigate correctly in MP (!?) must be something wrong at your system.

Or have you remaped the keys and have modyfied the keyboard.xml file or using a keyboard plugin?

MoPhat

wewantphil

Please ask the creator from BlackMyst if her provide a "original" logo for Blu-Ray or HD-DVD.

thx
    MoPhat

sgt_boink

Portal Member
    January 31, 2008
    Home Country
    United States of America United States of America
    Hi MoPhat, thanks for responding. No, I haven't done anything like remapping the keyboard. FWIW, the original HD_Starter that you posted did quit correctly when I hit the escape key. My system uses IRTrans for the remote, which BTW is the exact same as the MCE remote version 2005. IRTrans has to be set up to use one of several remote databases; I ended up using the mediacenter one.

sgt_boink

Portal Member
    January 31, 2008
    Home Country
    United States of America United States of America
    I keep hitting this brick wall...the IRTrans module keeps telling me that the back button indeed sends "back" into MP...but the plugins that use the back button don't seem to work. This is under Win XP SP2. All other buttons seem to work correctly in MP. One poster mentioned that "clear" worked for him? Not for me....argh!

My.stAr

Portal Member
    February 24, 2008
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Hey.
    Also got a problem with the Plugin. After using the new MultiShortcut.xml and changing the direction and the pluginID can "start" the HD Player.
    But now(also before clicking HD Player) MP is always on top, although the point is disabled in the configuration menue! Pls help...
    edit:
    And another problem appears: in the Background a window appears: "An older instance of this script is already running. Replace it with this instance? Note: To avoid thies message, see #SingleInstance in the helf file"
    If i click "yes" PDVD startds, if i click "No" nothing happens...
    Where is the #SingleInstance located? And which help file?

Thx for help

activ

Portal Member
    May 30, 2007
    Works nicely for me.
    Now the only problem is that powerdvd does not have any support for selecting the what you want it to play by remote. If for instance I want to play a backup of a disc that it on the HDD I'm having to get the keyboard.

Anyway, thanks for the great work.

ob1

Portal Member
    November 26, 2007
    Home Country
    thanks for the great work...with Adam's version, my MCE remote back button is working as expected and it's great to see PDVD integrated.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom