Blu-Ray / HD DVD plugin for Arcsoft player (4 Viewers)

bradmitchell

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • November 17, 2009
    Home Country
    Firstly, nice job on the plug-in.

I don't have an issue with the actual plug-in. I'm having an issue with the mce plug-in provided by arcsoft and I'm wondering if anyone else has had this issue or knows how to fix it.

The blu-ray discs play fine. The issue I'm having is with the remote. It just isn't working until I disable keyboard shortcuts (CTRL-Z). I can't find out how to turn these off by default!!! Anyone know of a registry or config setting somewhere that will turn this crap off by default?

It looks as if the issue is not the keyboard shortcuts. If I browse to the menu, using the mouse, the remote starts to work :confused::confused::confused::confused:

mr viggo

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • March 1, 2008
    Home Country
    Sweden Sweden
    I had the exact same problem before on XP. It's not an issue with the plugin but with TMT3 itself, since you can have MP completly shut down and launch the uMCE....exe from win file explorer and still have the focus problem. Let's hope for an update that fixes it.

Guzzi

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • August 20, 2007
    have the same problem, tried the "minimise" without success - so I am also interested in a solution...

diablosv

Portal Member
    November 1, 2008
    Home Country
    I use to use MediaStream for a skin but have changed to Black Glass, and the stutter has seemed to gone away now.
    Maybe MediaStream uses alot of video memory!?

I have tested it again and the issue seems to occur independent of the skin (occured with streamedmp, blue3wide, blue2wide).
    It seems that hardware decoding in TMT does not work if MediaPortal is running in the background, but only for H.246 encoded BluRays. VC-1 BluRays decode fine with 10% CPU even if MediaPortal is running in the background...

Any ideas? :confused:
    I know the small few blu-rays ive played recently have been going fine, but I will have a better look at this later and try the different codecs.

On further examination I still get the same problem :(.
    I really am out of ideas on this one!

Guzzi

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • August 20, 2007
    ... I once tested it some month ago and it worked fine. Now, I ordered a license - and it's no more working :-(

So: has anyboy an idea where to get an older version and how this can be used with a "late" license?

daki

Portal Pro
    July 26, 2009
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    i reinstalled my htpc with XP. now i cant use my remote for arcsoft, just my start, stop, fast forward and back buttons are working. all other buttons (including the buttons for up, left, richtig, down, and ok won't work).

how can i fix this problem?

bradmitchell

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • November 17, 2009
    Home Country
    i reinstalled my htpc with XP. now i cant use my remote for arcsoft, just my start, stop, fast forward and back buttons are working. all other buttons (including the buttons for up, left, richtig, down, and ok won't work).

how can i fix this problem?

Is this a Microsoft EHOME Receiver + Remote or do you need some IR Transceiver?

Does it not work properly in the arcsoft mce plugin or in the full TMT exe?

There is some issue in Windows XP + MCE plugin where the remote doesn't work initially except for a couple of buttons (back, stop etc). I've seen other people report it but no luck yet getting a real response from Arcsoft about it.

Jare

Portal Member
    March 5, 2008
    Home Country
    Sweden Sweden
    Hi
    Keyboard shortcut for blu-ray popup menu in uMCEDVDPlayer is Ctrl + Shift + U.

goofy84

Portal Pro
    September 29, 2007
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Hello,

i also have some problems. I´m using the plugin and the arcsoft player starts but after the play symbol the screen remains black. When i am only starting the arcsoftplayer without mp the hd-dvd starts without having any difficulties. MP is 1.1 beta and the plugin is 0.7.

I figured out, that when i´m using mmcedt3.exe the system crashes, while the vdstart.exe works fine.

Does there exist a imo file (imon soundgraph configuration file) for the arcsoftplayer ?

Any suggestions ?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom