Blu-Ray / HD DVD plugin for Arcsoft player (12 Viewers)

zicoz

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • September 3, 2006
    Home Country
    Norway Norway
    All it does it to launch TMT, but if you set TMT to open in full screen and always on top that should fix your problem.

musa

Portal Member
    May 29, 2008
    Cool, finally found that someone is doing a plugin for TMT, thanks tourette!

Will try it out soon, as I'm from the TMT camp. Pdvd sucks because of the hd dvd scandal and TMT has played all of my Blurays and HD dvds without fail.

I was using Mophat's pdvd plugin modified for TMT and it worked pretty well, but I hate to reinstall and reconfigure the plugin for TMT everytime MP releases a new version, so I hope this TMT-only plugin works.

tourettes

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • January 7, 2005
    I was using Mophat's pdvd plugin modified for TMT and it worked pretty well, but I hate to reinstall and reconfigure the plugin for TMT everytime MP releases a new version, so I hope this TMT-only plugin works.

It's pretty simple plugin, so basicly it should just work :)

musa

Portal Member
    May 29, 2008
    Yup it works very well :D

Got into and out of TMT without hassle in MP. Some may comment that it's not seamless enough... but that's the way with 3rd party apps and the inevitable loading times I suppose.

Just as well that TMT is releasing a new version today or tomorrow. This christmas is pretty awesome :D

Thanks a lot!!

RoXoR

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • August 3, 2008
    B-W
    Home Country
    Germany Germany

Snader

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • September 5, 2007
    Aalsmeer
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    It looks pretty cool; just bought a Blurayplayer for my HTPC... now waiting till chrismas is over for buying a bluray disc. After that, I can test it!

Small update from me... although I haven't got any Bluray discs to play, I tried playing a DVD for my daughter today; just the old fashioned way in MP. It doesn't play. Also, copied it to the harddisk, but It wont play. This worked perfectly before I installed the Arcsoft totalmedia theater software and your plugin.

Snader

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • September 5, 2007
    Aalsmeer
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    Well, it seems that the Arcsoft player has taken over my codecs somehow. Here are some logs I created after trying to play a DVD, a DVD on my HD and finally playing a MKV file succesfully.

any idea how to solve this?

allanp81

Portal Pro
    October 24, 2006
    I had to use radlight filter manager and completely unregister all of the arcsoft codecs. Stupid application that installs it's own codecs and sets them all as the preferred codecs.

Snader

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • September 5, 2007
    Aalsmeer
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    allanp81, did the arcsoft player still work as the bluray player with this plugin?

allanp81

Portal Pro
    October 24, 2006
    Yes, it still worked just fine after I'd unregistered pretty much everything. You could leave them registered and just change the merits but it was easier to just unregister them.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom