Blu-Ray / HD DVD plugin for Arcsoft player (1 Viewer)

RoXoR

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • August 3, 2008
    B-W
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    hi tourettes, really nice work and thanx a lot :)
    but how can I go back to MP without a mouse?

RoXoR

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • August 3, 2008
    B-W
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    My mistake, sorry!

I have done a list with the keys used by arcsoft to map them e.g. with iMON:
    • E: eject
    • F: fast forward
    • R: rewind
    • S: subtitles
    • space: pause
    • Q: mute
    • Z: windows/fullscreen mode
    • O: stop
    • return: play
    • A: audio

EDIT:
    If I select "play bluray" the player will start ordinary, but If I press e.g. <stop> on my remote control the screen gets black and I can see the play/rewind/... button on the top of MediaPortal

btw: MP isn't selected as "always on top in the config"
    and I use iMON for my remote control ...

so any ideas how I can fix that? - I'm not absolutely sure, but I think arcsoft should be "on top" instead of MP

furthermore is it possible to stop the autoupdate message?

tourettes

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • January 7, 2005
    If I select "play bluray" the player will start ordinary, but If I press e.g. <stop> on my remote control the screen gets black and I can see the play/rewind/... button on the top of MediaPortal?

Stop button doesnt exit Arcsoft's player, so nothing I can do about it. Just press back button and the player is closed and MP is visible again.

You mean autoplay support? If yes then check the fiets post in this thread.

RoXoR

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • August 3, 2008
    B-W
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    If I select "play bluray" the player will start ordinary, but If I press e.g. <stop> on my remote control the screen gets black and I can see the play/rewind/... button on the top of MediaPortal?

Stop button doesnt exit Arcsoft's player, so nothing I can do about it. Just press back button and the player is closed and MP is visible again.

I mapped keyboard shortcuts to the imon manager, so there does exist a stop button
    but these buttons are only working if I start the arcsoft player manually ...

it always apears a message which says that I should update the player

tourettes

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • January 7, 2005

I mapped keyboard shortcuts to the imon manager, so there does exist a stop button
    but these buttons are only working if I start the arcsoft player manually ...

Arcsoft seems to have different keyboard shortcuts for the standalone and MCE players. Make sure that you are using the same one when testing.

it always apears a message which says that I should update the player[/QUOTE]

You should by the lisence and just press the update :)

braman

Portal Member
    March 20, 2008
    Southampton
    Home Country
    United Kingdom United Kingdom
    If I select "play bluray" the player will start ordinary, but If I press e.g. <stop> on my remote control the screen gets black and I can see the play/rewind/... button on the top of MediaPortal

I've been trying to get this to work with iMon too and have realised iMon will still send commands to Mediaportal as it is still maximised. Hence, pressing a remote button that is also picked up by MP will result in MP coming to the front. What would be good would be if the plugin minimised MP upon opening Arcsoft and maximised it again on exiting Arcsoft. Don't know if this is possible though.

Is there any otherplace I can download the intro version(
    I managed to download a trial version from ArcSoft TotalMedia Extreme - Free software downloads and reviews - CNET Download.com

wonkyd

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • August 29, 2007
    Home Country
    United Kingdom United Kingdom
    The 40% off offer has now expired, but if you enter Registration08 you will get 20% off making it £45 inc VAT.

tourettes

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • January 7, 2005
    I've been trying to get this to work with iMon too and have realised iMon will still send commands to Mediaportal as it is still maximised. Hence, pressing a remote button that is also picked up by MP will result in MP coming to the front. What would be good would be if the plugin minimised MP upon opening Arcsoft and maximised it again on exiting Arcsoft. Don't know if this is possible though.

Should be possible. I'll try to keep such option in my mind when I next time look at the plugins code.

RoXoR

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • August 3, 2008
    B-W
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    sounds great, tourettes

for information:
    the StreamedMP team announced support for their skin :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom