Blu-Ray / HD DVD plugin for Arcsoft player (2 Viewers)

gwatkins

Portal Pro
December 8, 2013
Richardson, Texas
Home Country
United States of America United States of America
Ok, I got IR server suite installed and I looked at the plugin configuration, wow a lot of options there. Any more details you can give me on what I need to setup in the plugin? Right now I have this plugin setup to launch PowerDVD in cinema mode. It launches just fine but since Media Portal is still running behind it my remote (MCE) is controlling MP instead of PowerDVD. I just need to either minimize MP or set the focus to PowerDVD.

bradmitchell

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • November 17, 2009
    Home Country
    No, i just made it compatible (i hope) with 1.6PR. I'll try to work on it in the next weeks.

Bye,
    Nephilim

Well, a 1.7 pre compatible Version...:D:rolleyes:

I've downloaded the source that was last posted a while ago, but unsure as to if anything has been changed since it was posted.
    I upgraded it to use .NET 4 from the sources as per the plugin requirements and changed the compatible version and added a check for TMT6 but that is about it. I'm happy to look at trying to maintain this.

kuku

Portal Member
    May 7, 2008
    No, i just made it compatible (i hope) with 1.6PR. I'll try to work on it in the next weeks.

Bye,
    Nephilim

Well, a 1.7 pre compatible Version...:D:rolleyes:

I've downloaded the source that was last posted a while ago, but unsure as to if anything has been changed since it was posted.
    I upgraded it to use .NET 4 from the sources as per the plugin requirements and changed the compatible version and added a check for TMT6 but that is about it. I'm happy to look at trying to maintain this.

Hi bradmitchell. Does the version you compiled work with MP1.7 final? If yes, could you please post it here? I would be happy as long as it works, even if it is not the latest version. Thanks in advance!

bradmitchell

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • November 17, 2009
    Home Country
    The version I compiled up and modified appears to work under 1.7. Looks like Nephilim will post up a version tomorrow and his code is probably more up to date. If there are some other enhancements or bugs people want fixed, I can try to look at fixing them. Nephilim are you happy for me to look at the newest code or have the changes you have done thus far only to allow it to work under newer versions of MP?

tony3ridge

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 1, 2012
    Home Country
    United Kingdom United Kingdom
    Here it is...

Bye,
    Nephilim

Hi,
    I am having trouble getting this to work, when I start the plugin, mediaportal exits and the screen just hangs?.I attach screenshot of the configuration and a full log.
    regards

Untitled.png

Nephilim

Extension Developer
    February 8, 2007
    Home Country
    Italy Italy
    You have missing some files.
    Complete package, in attach.

Bye,
    Nephilim

Attachments