1.16.0 Blu-rays / Blu-ray ISO files always play the first audio track no matter which language is selected (1 Viewer)

mm1352000

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • September 1, 2008
    Home Country
    New Zealand New Zealand
    hi, i assume that u simply want the germany audio stream as default...
    try lav settings with deu,ger,eng
    Nice idea... but LAV splitter is not used for BR playback/splitting. The MP internal BR player uses our own splitter (BDReader).

daWooky

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • April 3, 2012
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    oh dear i overlooked he used internal br, you're right as always mm^^
    so mr. hulot if u want to try what i suggested before, u need to disable the internal blu-ray option. it should work but without fancy menus...
    Unbenannt2.JPG
    and please grab full logs option enabled for debugging

mm1352000

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • September 1, 2008
    Home Country
    New Zealand New Zealand
    oh dear i overlooked he used internal br, you're right as always mm^^
    I'm not always right. In fact I'm often very wrong! :)

so mr. hulot if u want to try what i suggested before, u need to disable the internal blu-ray option. it should work but without fancy menus...
    Yup (y)
    I don't mind if M.Hulot wants to use the LAV splitter. However it would be nice to solve any problems with the internal player/splitter too. So, @M.Hulot : please don't give up on providing the log files. :)

M.Hulot

Portal Pro
    April 23, 2017
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    You are right: not choosing the internal player solves the problem. But now I can't select any bonus features or the menu...
    So I have to choose: movie with the correct audio stream but without menus or bonus video streams or menus/bonus video stream but the wrong audio track.
    Am I correct? Or is there a chance to play the extras (bonus features) with disabled internal menu player?

mm1352000

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • September 1, 2008
    Home Country
    New Zealand New Zealand
    So I have to choose: movie with the correct audio stream but without menus or bonus video streams or menus/bonus video stream but the wrong audio track.
    Again, please give us a chance to fix the audio stream selection!
    I'm waiting on new log files...

M.Hulot

Portal Pro
    April 23, 2017
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    By the way: I noticed some strange behaviour
    I am using ffdshow Video Decoder for the AV Delay section in the OSD. This causes, that a Blu-ray ISO file doesn't start but blackens the screen. If I press the stop Button an start again, everything is fine.
    But using Titan within watchdog every movie starts immediatly - and AV Delay is available, too.
    But closing watchdog and starting MePo again manually with the Titan skin, then the first selected and Starter Blu-ray-movie blackens the screen. Stopping it and starting it again let the movie play. And every Blu-ray after that.

Why does it work with Titan started by watchdog and doesn't work with Titan or an other skin selected by me?

Gesendet von meinem BlackBerry | Priv mit Tapatalk

mm1352000

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • September 1, 2008
    Home Country
    New Zealand New Zealand
    Why does it work with Titan started by watchdog and doesn't work with Titan or an other skin selected by me?
    When you use the Watchdog (option 1), all third party plugins are disabled. If the problem goes away when the Watchdog is used (ie. plugins disabled) then I guess a plugin must be causing the problem.

M.Hulot

Portal Pro
    April 23, 2017
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    thank you for your answer.

When I disable ffdshow Video Decoder in Blu-ray postprocessing everything works fine, too. But ffdshow seems not to be disabled by watchdog, because the controller for AV Delay is adjustable. (But I have to test, if it really works or if it turns into a dummy while using watchdog). If it really works, I have to disable my plugins one after the other to find the one causing the problem.
    by the way: The black screen only occurs using ISOs from "real" blu-rays. When I load Blu-ray ISOs which I generated from TV-recordings in 720p50, the file/movie starts correctly.

Gesendet von meinem BlackBerry | Priv mit Tapatalk

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom