Blue Vision (1 Viewer)

morpheus_xx

Retired Team Member
  • Team MediaPortal
  • March 24, 2007
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    To implement the un-/watched symbol for a series, I have to count the number of un-/watched episodes per series. Any idea how to do that? :unsure:
    I have no full example, and I'm also not sure if it is supported this way yet.
    Query of MediaLibrary is done like shown here in "LatestMediaModel": https://github.com/MediaPortal/Medi...ts/Media/Models/LatestMediaModel.cs#L118-L132.

You need to pass AspectIds (Guid) as argument which needs to be loaded and can supply filters on aspect information.
    For "watched" filter feature I have added those 2 queries: https://github.com/MediaPortal/Medi...riteria/FilterByPlayCountCriterion.cs#L48-L61.
    Returning count of both groups.

But all ways mean there needs code to be written before you can access this information from skin.

ge2301

Lead Design MP2
  • Team MediaPortal
  • January 11, 2014
    Stuttgart
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    @morpheus_xx
    For the image part I have a problem, that the pictures in the FanArtArea are all burry (see screenshot). I faced the same already with other skins in MP2, seems to be a general problem.
    Unbenannt.jpg

I found solutions, which unfortunately did not work in MP2. I guess DX11 is required or WPF code not implemented:
    Solutions: UseLayoutRounding="True" / SnapsToDevicePixels="True" / RenderOptions.BitmapScalingMode ="True"

MovieFanArts look fine, is there something in between in FanArtHandler, that causes this effect? Any other solution?

morpheus_xx

Retired Team Member
  • Team MediaPortal
  • March 24, 2007
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    My guess is the limited resolution of thumbnail, full image is not used here

ge2301

Lead Design MP2
  • Team MediaPortal
  • January 11, 2014
    Stuttgart
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Thanks to the great help of @osre the new menu is almost implemented! :D

Missing is the description of the selected menu item, which will remain until another item is selected. So no need for the white bars below and above the item any more :) The description "movie" is only a dummy so far.

Unbenannt.jpg

Last edited:

ge2301

Lead Design MP2
  • Team MediaPortal
  • January 11, 2014
    Stuttgart
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    @osre
    the description of the selected menu item shall be shown next to shutdown button.
    Currently there are menu groups (icons in the top) and "normal" menus (as series, movies, videos, TV-guide,...). For all of them are from my understanding Guid ID's available.

My idea is to show the description of the last selected ID. Example: when the video symbol in the top bar is pressed "video hub" will be shown, but when in next sub menu movies is selected "movies" will be shown.
    By this every view has something like a headline which gives a better overview :)

Do you think it's possible to get the last active guid ID and it's localized description?
    With current code it is not I think.

morpheus_xx

Retired Team Member
  • Team MediaPortal
  • March 24, 2007
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    I think it is possible to bind to the "SelectedItem" of the group list view, then you should be able to access "[Name]". Have to check for example...

osre

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • December 14, 2014
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    I think what ge2301 wants is to Display the title of the last selected menu item, no matter if it was a Group or an actual menu item.
    Since the Groups are no real menu items, the selected item won't help here.
    In code behind this would be quite simple in the HomeMenuModel.
    But I think it also might be possible in XAML.
    You could attach an Trigger to the SelectionChanged Event of the list views for the Groups and the menu items.
    In the Trigger you would have to set the Content of the Label to the [Name] of the new Selected ListItem.
    Not sure if this is possible.
    If not we need a simple Event handler in HomeMenuModel that sets a property like "LastSelectedMenuItem".
    In XAML the Event could be bound to both list views directly or to an outer container, since Events are bubeling quite nicely now :)
    The model backed Approach would work for sure and it would take about 15 min to implement.

ge2301

Lead Design MP2
  • Team MediaPortal
  • January 11, 2014
    Stuttgart
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    You could attach an Trigger to the SelectionChanged Event of the list views for the Groups and the menu items.
    In the Trigger you would have to set the Content of the Label to the [Name] of the new Selected ListItem.
    Not sure if this is possible.
    Also not sure, if this will work, but I will give a try :) Problem I see is, that the description label is defined in Menu_bare.xaml and the trigger will come for the list view of group menu and the sub menu views. Not sure how to link it. Since I'm new in xaml it's a chance to learn it by doing (trying). In case I stuck I'll come back to you :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom