Blue Vision (1 Viewer)

morpheus_xx

Retired Team Member
  • Team MediaPortal
  • March 24, 2007
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    No sorry, only contained in Weekly branches. I'm currently reinstalling my HTPC, but maybe I find some time for merging existing branches in the evening.

For interim solution you might rebase the Skin branch upon Weekly.

ge2301

Lead Design MP2
  • Team MediaPortal
  • January 11, 2014
    Stuttgart
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    If not we need a simple Event handler in HomeMenuModel that sets a property like "LastSelectedMenuItem".
    In XAML the Event could be bound to both list views directly or to an outer container, since Events are bubeling quite nicely now :)
    The model backed Approach would work for sure and it would take about 15 min to implement.
    So far I could not make it working and I have to leave until tonight. If your proposal takes only 15 minutes, maybe it's worse to give a try :)

osre

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • December 14, 2014
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    I'll see when I get a Chance to do it, but the eventManager is needed to do so.

osre

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • December 14, 2014
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Is the event manager only a plugin? I can add it to the branch tonight, no problem.
    No, ist a core part, currently only available in Weekly.
    By this your branch Needs to be rebased to Weekly which I only did once with the help of Morpheus_xx.

ge2301

Lead Design MP2
  • Team MediaPortal
  • January 11, 2014
    Stuttgart
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    No, ist a core part, currently only available in Weekly.
    By this your branch Needs to be rebased to Weekly which I only did once with the help of Morpheus_xx.

I could merge BlueVision² with the weekly branch. Update is on GitHub now.
    (Not sure if my procedure was elegant, but it worked :D I downloaded the weekly branch and copied besides ApolloOne folder everything over my branch. Then I commited it.)

morpheus_xx

Retired Team Member
  • Team MediaPortal
  • March 24, 2007
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Oh, this is not exactly a "merge" ;) You can achieve the same result with the inbuilt "merge" command, where you can select the other branch to be included. Then you will also have a branch reference, so you see where the changes are coming from.

Before you continue work, I will correct this and rebase you branch upon weekly. Then no merge is needed, but your changes are applied "on top" of Weekly. This keeps the commit history much cleaner.

ge2301

Lead Design MP2
  • Team MediaPortal
  • January 11, 2014
    Stuttgart
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    My guess is the limited resolution of thumbnail, full image is not used here
    I think you are right, it's an enlarged thumbnail, therefore quality is too low. Is it possible to reference to the original file or increase the thumbnail resolution (which will reduce performance I guess)?

morpheus_xx

Retired Team Member
  • Team MediaPortal
  • March 24, 2007
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    I have rebased the BlueVision branch upon "Weekly" and force-pushed it (so it got overwritten on github). Please check out the "origin/BlueVision.." branch and reset your local.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom