Blue Vision (1 Viewer)

morpheus_xx

Retired Team Member
  • Team MediaPortal
  • March 24, 2007
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    "red" to switch between full screen playback and normal view.
    Red is already mapped to "Fullscreen" action, leaving it needs "back"

I.e. you can add "S:Green" few lines below to CP action "C": https://github.com/MediaPortal/Medi...kin/default/shortcuts/Media-shortcuts.xml#L23

About the others I have to think about where to place the shortcuts and which actions need to be added. All features are there, but need to be combined better.

ge2301

Lead Design MP2
  • Team MediaPortal
  • January 11, 2014
    Stuttgart
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    I will add the CP button on top, that's why I wrote "in meantime". It was intended for @ge2301 to know he can work on the screen changes I suggested, and for the button I'll take care later.
    It should be the same button you already added to the group menu. I assigned a "playing symbol" already, but I'll try to make it dynamic to make clear, this is not a normal button.
    With dynamic I mean e.g. that the playing symbol is rotating (-> Currently playing).

ge2301

Lead Design MP2
  • Team MediaPortal
  • January 11, 2014
    Stuttgart
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    For those you are following, but not 100% sure about the idea, a brief information here:
    1) Everything looks as now in the group menu
    2) When a MI is playing, an new "Playing Symbol" is added to the group menu.
    Unbenannt.jpg
    3) When clicking on "Playing symbol", a screen with information of the currently playing MediaItem and in the bottom the Player controls is shown. The player Controls will not be shown in any other screens any more, so there are no overlapping issues anymore.
    Unbenannt2.jpg

Edit: I realized a small thing. The new group menu entry is never highlighted, when selected (see screenshot) @morpheus_xx

morpheus_xx

Retired Team Member
  • Team MediaPortal
  • March 24, 2007
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    I've created a new branch "FEAT_BlueVision_Players2" which implements another idea:

There can be workflow actions defined, which are directly placed into the group menu. I've added 2 Guids for CP + FS:
    https://github.com/MediaPortal/Medi...7061#diff-b405d398e1afd9da482cd5a7b3d21613R72

Once they are available, a button will be created, which allows to directly execute this action.

Together with my proposed changes from above:
    • copy "master_bare" to "master_bare_cp"
    • remove PlayerControls from master_bare (so they are gone in all other places)
    • use the "master_bare_cp" from CP screen(s)
    This should work quite well already.

Only requirement would be to add new images for the 2 WF Guids, but here we will currently get a conflict with the tile names (I use the same guid).

The branch is experimental (same as previous), so please use it only for testing. Once we have a working idea, I will cleanup/rebase the changes.

ge2301

Lead Design MP2
  • Team MediaPortal
  • January 11, 2014
    Stuttgart
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Hi,

I have just tried it and realized a few things.
    • The new group menu entry is only visible after starting the second movie. Means I need to start a movie, stop it, start it again and then the entry is done
    • The new group menu entries are not highlighed when selected
    • The CP screen has no footer area (seems height is always 0)

morpheus_xx

Retired Team Member
  • Team MediaPortal
  • March 24, 2007
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    The new group menu entry is only visible after starting the second movie. Means I need to start a movie, stop it, start it again and then the entry is done
    This could be a timing issue: it could be that I recreate the groups just before the menu items are rebuilt by base class. For me it worked while running in debug.

The other points I need to check. Remember, very experimental and I had not much time ;)

ge2301

Lead Design MP2
  • Team MediaPortal
  • January 11, 2014
    Stuttgart
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    This could be a timing issue: it could be that I recreate the groups just before the menu items are rebuilt by base class. For me it worked while running in debug.

The other points I need to check. Remember, very experimental and I had not much time ;)
    Sure, I like experiments ;)
    Now I realized following. If the Player Controls are visible in footer (I removed IsActivePlayer property) and I stop a movie, CP and FS group menu entries are done to GroupMenu afterwards. When I start the movie again both entries are gone. It should be opposite behavior and not both entries should appear at the same time.
    Well, best would be you try once by yourself. I'll be in vacation until 2.10. w/o laptop, so will be for a while silent.

ge2301

Lead Design MP2
  • Team MediaPortal
  • January 11, 2014
    Stuttgart
    Home Country
    Germany Germany

Sure, I like experiments ;)
    Now I realized following. If the Player Controls are visible in footer (I removed IsActivePlayer property) and I stop a movie, CP and FS group menu entries are done to GroupMenu afterwards. When I start the movie again both entries are gone. It should be opposite behavior and not both entries should appear at the same time.
    Well, best would be you try once by yourself. I'll be in vacation until 2.10. w/o laptop, so will be for a while silent.
    Could you confirm the behavior I described?

morpheus_xx

Retired Team Member
  • Team MediaPortal
  • March 24, 2007
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    I have already reworked the menu building 2 times in different ways. Until now I haven't found the perfect solution yet :confused:

ge2301

Lead Design MP2
  • Team MediaPortal
  • January 11, 2014
    Stuttgart
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    I have already reworked the menu building 2 times in different ways. Until now I haven't found the perfect solution yet :confused:
    Ah ok, just saw from the last commit date, that you modified some code already.
    Just wanted to be sure you are aware it's not working 100% yet. I'm without laptop and waiting patiently for the next version :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom