Blue3 Retro (1 Viewer)

User 04

Portal Pro
April 14, 2008
Home Country
Blue3 and Blue3wide Retro now Universal skins, suits MediaPortal 1.01, and also previous versions.

Has been updated to cater for added features, and for more efficient responses.

Improved mytvguide on Colour 02, for better readability.

Made adjustments to the Bar Graph, Drive Free Space, for greater accuracy.

Files have been uploaded to the File Repository.

For MediaPortal 1.01 and the Drive Free Space plug In, it is necessary to access "common.facade.recordingsdetails" not "mytvrecordedtv" XML document, to change the Hard Drive descriptions.

magao

Portal Member
December 22, 2008
Home Country
Hmm - the plugin download pages don't appear to have updated. Do you have direct links to the files you could post?

User 04

Portal Pro
April 14, 2008
Home Country
Have reduced the size of the additional colour Media Folders. They now only contain relevant files.

This has resulted in much smaller downloads.

Angelodv

Portal Member
March 7, 2008
Home Country
Belgium Belgium
Hey User 04,

I really like your skin, but i changed some things so my tv series would work to. I used to get wrong skin file for my series.
If you want i can sent it to you so you can check it out. Its for colour 2 the black version.

gr

Angelo

User 04

Portal Pro
April 14, 2008
Home Country
Hey User 04,

I really like your skin, but i changed some things so my tv series would work to. I used to get wrong skin file for my series.
If you want i can sent it to you so you can check it out. Its for colour 2 the black version.

gr

Angelo

Would really appreciate that Angelo :).

Regards

Angelodv

Portal Member
March 7, 2008
Home Country
Belgium Belgium
Np, i did it for all 3 colours

gr

Angelo

Attachments

• Blue3wide_Retro_2.28.6 changed files for TVSeries.rar
    30.8 KB

User 04

Portal Pro
April 14, 2008
Home Country
Np, i did it for all 3 colours

gr

Angelo

Hi Angelo,

Looks good, will try it out and hopefully incorporate within the week, maybe earlier. BTW there aren't any files in the "logo TVSeries folder", but there are PNG images not in a folder, so I guess they are the ones to which you are referring.

All going well, I will develop a 4:3 version as well.

Thanks for your work :).

Itsmetoo9

April 20, 2009
Home Country
Belgium Belgium
Hi,

sorry for beginner question, but my version 1.01 says that this skin is an old version blablabla... this red square at launch of MP. What should I change to make it "compatible" ?

Thx in advance!

Sebastien

Blue3 and Blue3wide Retro now Universal skins, suits MediaPortal 1.01, and also previous versions.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom