BlueTwo Dark Metal Skin Fixed for 0.2 final + Patch. (1 Viewer)

trosty

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • October 6, 2004
    Zurich/Switzerland
    Home Country
    Switzerland Switzerland
    Me again 8) .

Will this skin work properly with 0.2 Final? I am going to do a total clean install on the weekend and would love to use this skin :D .

ASiDiE

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • January 14, 2005
    USA
    I have not tested this.. but I am sure it will work... I was running some of the latest RC4 SVN snapshots and 0.2 isn't much different. I will load this on today and see if I have any problems.

I just tested this and there were a few edits. Just 3 XLM files were missing for screens on DVR-CUT and some skip settings. They have been updated and you can download the latest version HERE

All links in this post have been updated to point to Team media portal. It has all been updated.

trosty

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • October 6, 2004
    Zurich/Switzerland
    Home Country
    Switzerland Switzerland
    ASiDiE said:
    hey have been updated and you can download the latest version HERE

All links in this post have been updated to point to Team media portal. It has all been updated.

Thank you very much! I (and I guess some other people around here) really appreciate your effort 8) .

ASiDiE

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • January 14, 2005
    USA
    I have just updated this skin to reflect the new changes to the new music engine created by Steve. As far as I know, bluetwo and bluetwo dark metal are the only skins that really work with the new music engine. I have tested this skin the best I could but if you see any issues with it, please let me know. I have submitted it the MP website and should be showing up shortly.

ASiDiE

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • January 14, 2005
    USA
    It probably does not work in it's current state.... If I get some time today.. I will take a look at it and fix it..... Most likley I will have some time :)

ASiDiE

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • January 14, 2005
    USA
    Yep... had some time... I just fixed/edited it for 0.2.1.0. It should be showing up on the front page as soon as someone approves it.

mzemina

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • February 23, 2005
    Tulsa, OK
    Home Country
    United States of America United States of America
    Yep... had some time... I just fixed/edited it for 0.2.1.0. It should be showing up on the front page as soon as someone approves it.

Thanks a lot, I really appreciate it!

Am I the only one using that skin?

Probably only one active on the forum?

ASiDiE

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • January 14, 2005
    USA
    Well I would say no... just becuase it's one of the most downloaded skins.... at this point.. this really means nothing.. but it's got quite a few downloads over it's life.

To tell you the truth... I actaully don't even use it... I got a crappy 21 inch tv and I reload MP so much that it's easier to just use blue2.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom