BlueTwo Dark Metal Skin Fixed for 0.2 final + Patch. (2 Viewers)

srg_70

Portal Member
March 7, 2006
Asidie,

congratulation for your skin in black!
For me it's a unique professional skins for MP!

But I have a question for you.
It's possible configure your skin in 16:9 type BlueTwo wide?
It's a fantastic screen for plasma vision!
Thanks.-

ASiDiE

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • January 14, 2005
    USA
    It would take a little work.... but in the next couple of days... I might be up for it.

eggz2004

Portal Pro
    October 13, 2006
    Home Country
    Portugal Portugal
    Hey Asidie,

fantastic skin, very cool...
    One issue here with my onlinevideos plugin, it just shows me a black screen...any ideas? I am using ver 0.2.2.0 and latest svn.

Thanks in advance!

ASiDiE

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • January 14, 2005
    USA
    Have you tested it out with bluetwo to make sure that it works?

All of the XML's are exactly the same as bluetwo.

If this is a plugin, did you copy over the xml file? Maybe it doesn't even work with bluetwo.... because of some of the changes.

Check to see if bluetwo works.. and then get back with me... I will see what I can do.

VdR

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • October 17, 2006
    Belgium
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    I too am very interested in a 16:9 version of this skin. So much in fact that I started to make one.

I looked at the blue two dark metal skin but found that the quality of the graphics somehow was not as good as for the original blue two so I started out from blue two converting the graphics to gray scale. I also changed some of the XML files to make use of the new animation functions (like the zooming on the basichome screen.

If there really is a lot of interest I could maybe up the priority and spend some more time with it.

VdR

eggz2004

Portal Pro
    October 13, 2006
    Home Country
    Portugal Portugal
    Have you tested it out with bluetwo to make sure that it works?

All of the XML's are exactly the same as bluetwo.

If this is a plugin, did you copy over the xml file? Maybe it doesn't even work with bluetwo.... because of some of the changes.

Check to see if bluetwo works.. and then get back with me... I will see what I can do.

Hi
    Thanks for the quick answer...
    In fact this plugin worked with the Blue two skin, that i used to have till now that i saw this great black skin...i just tried it last night very quick, so i´ll try it tonight again and then i post some news...
    Thank you :D

Spragleknas

• Team MediaPortal
  • December 21, 2005
    Located
    Home Country
    Norway Norway
    I really like "your" mod. The only thing si (as mentioned earlier in intial release) is that the EPG is very hard to read. Is it only me (and my girlfriend) whot thiks so?

VdR

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • October 17, 2006
    Belgium
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    I have started the development of a 1366x768 skin using the Blue Two layout, the Dark Metal color scheme and some personal touch.

It happens to have a modified EPG to improve legibility. A change I made to the B2 skin for myself a while ago.

Check out the topic 'MP Gold 1366x768 0.2.2.0'.

VdR

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom