Sebastiii

Development Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • November 12, 2007
    France
    Home Country
    France France
    Can't test BDMenu because I'm on 1.2.1 :(

Ok :) You can make a backup and install BD Branch and revert back :)

Like technick wrote in BD Thread :

For your information I made my backups like this :
    Stop TV server service
    Stop MySQL service
    Made a rar of C:\ProgramData\MySQL; C:\ProgramData\Team Mediaportal; C:\Program Files (x86)\Team MediaPortal

So you can restore everything in 5 minutes ;-)

Jono25

Portal Member
    August 2, 2010
    Home Country
    United Kingdom United Kingdom
    Tried everything to get this plugin to work but pressing play just hangs on my BD iso's. They are being mounted OK but this plugin wont play them. I installed the up to date version for MP 1.21. There appears to be no config required for the plugin so as lomh as I have MP set to play the file extentions it should work yes?

I have SAF6 installed already so the LAV splitter is on the box already. Is there anything I can do to check why its not working ?

HomeY

Test Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • February 23, 2008
    ::1
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    Tried everything to get this plugin to work but pressing play just hangs on my BD iso's. They are being mounted OK but this plugin wont play them. I installed the up to date version for MP 1.21. There appears to be no config required for the plugin so as lomh as I have MP set to play the file extentions it should work yes?

You should be able to playback .m2ts files without this plugin.

I have SAF6 installed already so the LAV splitter is on the box already. Is there anything I can do to check why its not working ?

LAV will work. You should check your logs to see what's wrong.

As an alternative you can also check out this thread:
    Native Blu-ray support

Jono25

Portal Member
    August 2, 2010
    Home Country
    United Kingdom United Kingdom
    Thanks for the response.
    Yes .m2ts files do play but I'm talking about .iso images.

Stangely playing around this morning I have got it to work OK with moving-pictures plugin. Presume that means the codecs/splitter is OK
    Then I tried using it with MyFilms on the same .iso and then it wont work.
    Is there anything I can check to see whats going wrong?

IchBinsShort

Portal Pro
    January 3, 2008
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    AW: Re: Bluray Handler 0.9.7 (BETA)

Hi,

This is strange lol :
    On working log it seems that dialog windows didn't show up and it's like BDH was not is use neither movpic.

On non working log, it seems that all was as expected but when movie should start, it was stopped automatically. It can be a codec issue. Can you try open index.bdmv to graphstudio to see if the graph is build correctly and can be play ?
    Seb.

I have the problem too, but not with all Movies. For example Avatar works fine And it happens only for the first Feature entry also the Movie itself. When I use another Feature like the second or third... (the Bonus on the Blue Ray), it works.

In Graphstudio I see only a black screen when I use the index or the biggest File. It happens with a lot of BlueRays

NightOwl69

Portal Member
    September 4, 2007
    Hi, first of all I'd like to thank Armand for writing this. Being able to play back bluray's from MediaPortal is great!

I'm wondering if someone wouldn't mind taking a look at an issue I've got with a persistent progress bar when trying to play some bluray iso's. See this thread for details.

Andreas26

Portal Pro
    February 9, 2007
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    AW: Bluray Handler 0.9.7 (BETA)

hey guys....

bought a 55 " 3d tv a couple days ago. i was trying a couple of mkv in side by side and over / under format. quality seemd to be ok but i was wondering if theres any way to get the full resolution in both movie sides. frame packing seems to be the solution. as much as i understood i need a videoplayer that supports playing full bluerays over hdmi 1.4 and 3d tvs....... like power dvd.

now comes the "but". i dont like the idea of allways closing mediaportal and have to open power dvd to play the blueray.

if i use power dvd codec for movies and start play the blueray over this plugin...... will frame packing work and both video streams will come tp my tv in full resolution.

btw...sorry for the bad english....hope u guys know what i mean

thx andreas

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom