Browse The Web / Webbrowser (2 Viewers)

doskabouter

Development Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • September 27, 2009
    Nuenen
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    It's somekind of security thing, it only works if you send some additional (varying with each request) parameters...
    Also thought of directly searching on f.e. allmusic, but I didn't find an option there to go directly to the first result...
    So no solution I can think of...

catavolt

Design Group Manager
  • Team MediaPortal
  • August 13, 2007
    Königstein (Taunus)
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Yeah (y)(y)(y)
    Here the new onX.presets.xml, all is working perfect now without having to confirm redirecting - respective site from search is loaded directly :D
    Changed a bit the youtube result, now goes directly to the trailer on youtube without opening OnlineVideos first ;)
    THX @doskabouter for finding ;)

Attachments

• onX.presets.xml
      18.3 KB
    Last edited:

astronaut

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • March 9, 2008
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Hi, coming from OnlineVideos 2.3.1.0 [2017/05/15], I am checking out the browser plugin. I can open a webpage from a German public tv provider (e. g. ARD, ZDF) and can navigate rudimentarily (e. g. I can "click" links, but I can't open the menu on the top left in the screenshot). However, I fail to start any stream. I end up on a page with a program description (s. screenshot), but I don't see a way to start the stream. Has anybody got this working and can give me hints?
    Unbenannt-1.jpg

doskabouter

Development Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • September 27, 2009
    Nuenen
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    Yes playback of videos can be a little bit tricky sometimes.
    Is that site also usable in the netherlands? If so, can you share the url so I can see if there's an easy fix for this?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom