Bug and Problem Reports (1 Viewer)

ge2301

Lead Design MP2
  • Team MediaPortal
  • January 11, 2014
    Stuttgart
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    OK so this is with the wmc folder removed and replaced with your version. The channel names gave come back, but haven't resized the cell its in, and the time has stayed over to the side
    View attachment 190166
    That's really strange. The width is for "# + logo" and anyhow the channel name is also shown. From my understnading it can not be a rounding issue, because we talk about the start point of the time axis. As I can not reproduce it with my EPG content, I have no idea :(

ge2301

Lead Design MP2
  • Team MediaPortal
  • January 11, 2014
    Stuttgart
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    For info: I have tried changing to just having either name, number, logo showing and may 2 of them, or all 3 and the cell doesn't resize to fit it all in. The big of not being able to display the channel name seems fixed in your version, but the cell size won't budge
    But look at my screenshot. It's moving dynamically, it works here.
    unbenannt-jpg.190162

Edit: Can you switch to default theme of WMC once?
    Edit 2: It's a bug in dark theme. I thought it refers to default theme, but the files are dublicated (but not updated). I'll provide a fixed version in a few minutes.

Anthony Parry

Portal Pro
    October 25, 2016
    Home Country
    Great Britain (UK) Great Britain (UK)
    Is there a file outside of the WMC folder in the TV client folder that would affect it at all?

Or (kind of bypassing whatever is going on on my pc stopping it moving) can I manually move the time indicators at the top of the screen over so it sits in the right place?

(Also really annoying that my posts require moderation each time!)

ge2301

Lead Design MP2
  • Team MediaPortal
  • January 11, 2014
    Stuttgart
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    @Anthony Parry
    Just delete this file "SlimTvClient-fullguide.xaml" in \Plugins\SlimTv.Client\Skin\WMCSkin\themes\Dark-WMC\screens\ and it works.
    Sorry for that, it was a copy paste bug. The file should be only in the default theme folder.

Next downloadable version will be fixed of course,

Anthony Parry

Portal Pro
    October 25, 2016
    Home Country
    Great Britain (UK) Great Britain (UK)
    @Anthony Parry
    Just delete this file "SlimTvClient-fullguide.xaml" in \Plugins\SlimTv.Client\Skin\WMCSkin\themes\Dark-WMC\screens\ and it works.
    Sorry for that, it was a copy paste bug. The file should be only in the default theme folder.

Next downloadable version will be fixed of course,

This works perfectly! Thank you so much for solving this! And definitely no need to apologise! It also seems to have corrected the bar showing progress too.
    One thing to note though: with just the logo enabled the text for 'search' in the top left is cut off, what file can I amend to remove the word 'search' and just keep the clickable magnifier glass to make it look neater?

(The issue of programs that start at the same time not being lined up is still there, but I appreciate that is not a skin issue - is much less annoying than having the wrong times at the top of the screen so I can live with it!)

@high, I have to approve all posts. Can you see the reason or whats wrong with @Anthony Parry ? ;):sneaky:

There's lots wrong with me, but I don't think I've done anything bad here!!!

Last edited:

ge2301

Lead Design MP2
  • Team MediaPortal
  • January 11, 2014
    Stuttgart
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    One thing to note though: with just the logo enabled the tech for 'search' is cut off, what file can I amend to remove the word search and just keep the clickable magnifier glass to make it look neater
    Temporarily, please go here and change Content="[Media.SimpleSearchFilterMenuItem]" to Content=" ".
    I'll see to define a minimum width to avoid that.

ge2301

Lead Design MP2
  • Team MediaPortal
  • January 11, 2014
    Stuttgart
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    @Anthony Parry
    Did you intentially change to a fully black background. With the default background it's much easier to see the difference between the grid cells.
    Just wanted to mention it in case you were not aware of it.
    upload_2017-5-17_0-2-11.png

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom