MP2 - V2.1 Bug - Onlinevideos U.S. Amazon Prime Fails to Connect (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

phillfri

Portal Member
May 28, 2007
Error getting dynamic categories. Value cannot be null. Parameter name: input

After getting this error, if I shut down MediaPortal2 there is still another MediaPortal2 icon in the Windows 10 task bar. That icon is linked to an open web page showing an Amazon login request. This login web page is not accessible while the MediaPortal2 is running.

I also note that there is no plugin configuration program installed with MediaPortal 2.1.3.

ge2301

Lead Design MP2
  • Team MediaPortal
  • January 11, 2014
    Stuttgart
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    I also note that there is no plugin configuration program installed with MediaPortal 2.1.3.
    What is a plugin configuration program? If you mean an external tool to configure details, you’ll not find it. In MP2 everything is configured in the client. Just start MP2, go to settings and then plugins.

phillfri

Portal Member
    May 28, 2007
    Tried that. No place to add login credentials for onlinevideos in MP 2.1.3. Or anything at all, as far as that goes.

phillfri

Portal Member
    May 28, 2007
    Found context menu. Set login and password. Amazon Prime Watch List showed up on screen. But when I try to play a TV series video I get 2 error messages, both the same saying "Resource 'B07C4G3S4X' not found."

phillfri

Portal Member
    May 28, 2007
    Actually none of the OnlineVideo connections work. Get the same "Resource not found" error message, or something similar, on every single OnlineVideo connection I have tried.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom