The sample from Lehmden is a few posts above, there are more Infos. I never did recordings with MP2, so I have no knowledge. I thought that the Infos should be read out from the xml file during import. E.g. The channel name is shown.I don't think that is enough for making a valid EpsiodeAspect. Is there no episode number? What is expected to happen with the episode title only?
Ok, that explains the reason. Then we have a small "problem", as recordins can be movies, series, ...The TV3Recording MDE only imports episode information if it is importing from a series share. So if you added it as a video share then it will not import the episode information.
Wouldn't a better solution be to just import the episode information if available?To resolve this, would it be possible to extend the RecordingAspectWrapper to contain all potential infos of recordings?
This we had before and it caused complaints that all recordings were treated as potential series (and movies respective) with false matchings. Then I had changed it to respect different folders:
Exactly, series or not is defined in TVE only be the kind of schedule. IIRC there was some patch before to "schedule single as series", but it was never part of official builds.If you schedule an "one time only" recording, it is a "video" or "movie", if you schedule a recurring recording it is a "series".
This can only work if the recording is placed in a share of "series" type, then this information should be extracted.But I don't know how a "foreign" recording never scheduled on the current system will be handled...
|Bugs and Improvements||Nereus||6|
|R||Bug: Video Folders disappear||General Support||11|
|Bug MP2-837||Allgemeines Support- und Diskussionsforum||2|
|[Approved] Fix Irtrans config bug||Submit: code patches (MediaPortal/TV-Server/etc.)||4|
|N||[Finished] Focus problems - I think I've found the bug||MediaPortal 2||30|
|[solved] Kategorisierung der Genres (Bug?)||Allgemeines Support- und Diskussionsforum||13|
|3 Bugs in MP 1.21||1.21||5|
|TV Server xmltv IWakeupHandler Bug||Television (MyTV frontend and TV-Server)||6|
|Various bugs, some Zombies ;-)||1.20||6|
|J||[solved] Mp 2.2 future bugs||General||7|
|S||[MP2-768] Installation Setup Failed - Error 0x80070666 - VC++ 2015/2017 Redist bug||2.2 Archive||19|
|D||MP2.2: Possible bugs||2.2 Archive||20|
|R||Jira bug exposed private server keys at major companies||Developer Discussions||1|
|R||Minor bug in recorded TV list||Watch / Listen Media||0|
|P||MP2 - V2.1 Bug - Onlinevideos U.S. Amazon Prime Fails to Connect||Older releases||5|
|[Proposal] Improving the MP1 Small Splash Screen, providing nicer Image :)||MediaPortal 1||3|
|Improve NAS Discovery||MediaPortal 2||11|
|[solved] Improved MBID Search for Artist and Album||Fanart Handler||106|
|[fixed] 5022: Improving the MPE Installer, providing nicer GUI :)||MediaPortal 1||42|
|Small code improvements||MediaPortal 1||8|
|[fixed] 5015: Improving the MP1 installer, providing nicer GUI :)||MediaPortal 1||138|
|Exceptions found due to improved logging||General Support||11|
|[fixed] MP1-4990 : Improve horizontal scrolling in the EPG||MediaPortal 1||10|
|N||[Proposal] How to improve series scheduling||MediaPortal 2||72|
|[Finished] [MP2-776] Improve busy screen appearance||MediaPortal 2||14|