Bugs and improvements (incl. themes) (1 Viewer)

ge2301

Lead Design MP2
  • Team MediaPortal
  • January 11, 2014
    Stuttgart
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    In recordings no episodes name or number is displayed even if available (as it is displayed elsewhere)
    Need to check that. Will be not easy, because of no recordings and currently no tuner.

And the issue with the not displayed description while playing Live-TV or a recording in some themes I can confirm. WMC has no description:
    WMC at least will not have a description in FullScreen. The CP screen (not touched yet I think = default) will be used for that.

and very strange, Cloudy has description, also it is 99,99% identical to Win 10
    Win10 theme should directly use the file from BV, because it's not existing in Theme folder. I have no idea at the moment. I asked @HTPCSourcer to check something, perhaps you can also do it. After feedback I'll know where to dip deeper.

ge2301

Lead Design MP2
  • Team MediaPortal
  • January 11, 2014
    Stuttgart
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    In recordings no episodes name or number is displayed even if available (as it is displayed elsewhere)
    Seems, I never added it, because the RecordingAspectWrapper doesn't know more than this here:
    • protected AbstractProperty _channelProperty
    • protected AbstractProperty _startTimeProperty
    • protected AbstractProperty _endTimeProperty
    • protected AbstractProperty _mediaItemProperty
    See here. You need to find a Dev who tells me what to bind to or extends the Wrapper :)

ge2301

Lead Design MP2
  • Team MediaPortal
  • January 11, 2014
    Stuttgart
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Can somebody of you upload a short recording here (like 10-15 sec.).
    I had some in the past, but my old PC with the stuff does not start w/o the power supply I took into my new one ;)
    If I remember correctly, if I add a folder with recording by any media type to MP2, it's anyway recognized as recording, right?

ge2301

Lead Design MP2
  • Team MediaPortal
  • January 11, 2014
    Stuttgart
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Episode information should be in EpisodeAspect and description should be in VideoAspect. Is that what you mean?
    Basically yes, but it does not work for recordings. I tried already in the past:
    XML:
        <Label x:Name="EpisodeLabel" Grid.Row="6" Grid.Column="0" Content="[SlimTvClient.EpisodeLabel]" Color="{ThemeResource EmphasisTextColor}"/>
        <media:EpisodeAspectWrapper Grid.Row="6" Grid.Column="1" MediaItem="{Binding Source={StaticResource FanArtBackgroundModel},Path=MediaItem}">
          <media:EpisodeAspectWrapper.Template>
            <ControlTemplate>
              <Label x:Name="Episode" Margin="0" DataContext="{Binding RelativeSource={RelativeSource TemplatedParent}}"
                  Content="{Binding EpisodeName}" Color="{ThemeResource TextColor}" Scroll="Auto" />
            </ControlTemplate>
          </media:EpisodeAspectWrapper.Template>
        </media:EpisodeAspectWrapper>

In the xml file of the recording is mentioned:
    XML:
     <SimpleTag>
          <name>EPISODENAME</name>
          <value>Der Busch brennt (1)</value>
        </SimpleTag>

The same is for genre. For me it seems, that those infos work only when available in the RecordingAspectWrapper.
    Or recordings are not correctly imported ...

Other topic:
    I can not find the root cause of having no recording description in Win10 and TE theme, but in BV. The related code is basically same.
    I even tried to copy over the ControlTemplate for OSD_InfoArea_Template, same result ... :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom