Bugs and improvements (incl. themes) (2 Viewers)

morpheus_xx

Retired Team Member
  • Team MediaPortal
  • March 24, 2007
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    The need to have different recording folders seems not very user-friendly
    No need, just a reasonable default. User can add "series" and "movie" categories to the created share which will allow detection as series or movie. Please remember the complaints about the recordings that appeared in those sections. You can't make everybody happy with either choice.

RecordingDetailsTemplate and it must be ready for different media types
    RecordingAspect contains only very basic information (channel, start / end time). All other information would be placed in MovieAspect and SeriesAspect. So if you like to support such kind of information, then you need to include the named aspects.

ge2301

Lead Design MP2
  • Team MediaPortal
  • January 11, 2014
    Stuttgart
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    RecordingAspect contains only very basic information (channel, start / end time). All other information would be placed in MovieAspect and SeriesAspect. So if you like to support such kind of information, then you need to include the named aspects.
    Yes, it would be better to add those so the details show the correct information in any case.

roedler86

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • August 25, 2015
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    A5D73085-648D-4ABC-8D25-5A91F3313665.png
    I found one episode from GoT where the rating is why to detailed. Please cut the numbers after one or two...

Thanks in advance...

BlueMax1916

Super User
  • Team MediaPortal
  • Super User
  • January 29, 2007
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Hi,

strange, I am using Titanium Extended for more than one year now and I never saw a rating number with more than 1 digit after the separation mark.

Cheers

Blue Max

Holzi

Super Moderator
  • Team MediaPortal
  • April 21, 2010
    Ba-Wü
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Hello @ge2301
    would it be possible to add a mute/unmute button to the OSD player controls?
    That way it would be easier to switch between audio streams of, for example, TV and webradio.
    Thanks!
    I use the Titanium Extended theme but I think it will be useful in any skin/theme.

MP2 PiP.png

ge2301

Lead Design MP2
  • Team MediaPortal
  • January 11, 2014
    Stuttgart
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Hello @ge2301
    would it be possible to add a mute/unmute button to the OSD player controls?
    That way it would be easier to switch between audio streams of, for example, TV and webradio.
    Thanks!
    I use the Titanium Extended theme but I think it will be useful in any skin/theme.

View attachment 200149
    There is already an un-/mute button. But this is from the architecture bonded to the PrimaryPlayer. You can not switch audio streams between different applications.
    For this you need to use the audio button in the PiP OSD, which is visible in your screenshot.
    upload_2019-2-9_15-40-21.png

Holzi

Super Moderator
  • Team MediaPortal
  • April 21, 2010
    Ba-Wü
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    You can not switch audio streams between different applications.

Hmm.. but it is working that way in the BlueVision Standard theme. With the red marked buttons you can switch between webradio and TV audio stream.
    PIP audio switch.png

ge2301

Lead Design MP2
  • Team MediaPortal
  • January 11, 2014
    Stuttgart
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Hmm.. but it is working that way in the BlueVision Standard theme. With the red marked buttons you can switch between webradio and TV audio stream.
    View attachment 200154
    Ok, now I know what you mean. I can fix it when I'm back from vacation ... 1 month later.
    Could somebody create a Jira as reminder and for tracking please.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom