C.All - enhancing LCD and themes (Official Thread) (1 Viewer)

JohannesJahn

Portal Pro
June 9, 2006
Germany
Home Country
Germany Germany
C.All <=> LCDHype => Stuttering

I use C.All with LCDHype and have problems with stuttering, too. But I have installed MP and C.All and LCDHype on "Harddisk 1" and my video saved on "Harddisk 2". I tried out many things, the result is, that if I start LCDHype with the lowest priority (using a batch-file for this), then I have less stuttering. If I close LCDHype (but not C.All), then I have no stuttering.

I´m still looking for a solution of that problem (maybe: go back to an older version of LCDHype....).

Pinasco

April 10, 2007
Are there different properties for playing video and playing music in c.all for mediaportal? I want to show a screen while playing music and a different one with other informations while playing videos. The only property i know is "#play.current.file" to create/kill the video or music screen. Does anyone knows other properties to create/kill the video and music screens in different ways?

m_i_z

January 4, 2011
Home Country
Austria Austria
Hi,

i managed to get my LCDHype 7.4.2. to talk to my new Futabe MD166a VFD-Display. But now i failed to establish the link to MediaPortal via C.ALL script. The script examples gven in the C.All-Package use the function %USEPLUGIN, but i read, that this function is depreceated in version 7.x of LCDHype and %PLUGIN should be used instead, a more object oriented aproach and syntax. Further more the scriptengine within LCDHype gives no syntax due to the fact that no scriptengine.xml is delivered in the C.All-package.

I would apreciate any hint and help. I'm going mad with this issue.

regarda MiZ

Hi all,
I uploaded C.All into the download area. You'll find it here: 404 - MEDIAPORTAL

This plugin processes media information, menus and messages and sends the data to your LCD/VFD software. A screen editor lets you define when to send which data.

:arrow: Supported LCDs:
None. C.All does NOT support any kind of LCD hardware directly. C.All supports some LCD software. This LCD software might support your hardware.

:arrow: Supported software:
Girder 3
Girder 4
jaLCDs 3.2
iMon
LCDC
LCDHype
LCDInfo
LCDStudio 2
Smartie 5.3

How to install:
:arrow: Read the manual. You find it in the zip file. It's called C.All.manual.rtf

How to improve:
:arrow: Please use this thread to make suggestions and report bugs.

C.All is a conversion of the Meedio plugin C.Mee. The plugin and its documentation are still very alpha.

Version history:
Added a screen for Tetris.
Improved this manual.
Added enhanced error messages to the LCDStudio plugin.
Changed the registry key needed for CallMonitor.dll from HKLM to HKCU.

Improved MPiMon.exe.
Improved the manual.
Fixed the LCDStudio plugin.

Renamed C.Mee to C.All.
Converted C.All from Meedio to MediaPortal.
Removed messages.
Converted datafeed functionality to GUIProperty functionality.
Rewrote parts of the documentation.
Removed support for VFD7000.
Removed support for TCeeP.
Removed support for LCDStudio 1.5.
Removed support for Smartie 5.2.
Removed support for v0.3 config files.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom