Caller ID plugin (1 Viewer)

tklon

Portal Pro
September 3, 2004
Germany
Home Country
Germany Germany
For ISDN you need to access the installed CAPI driver. I made a CAPI Monitor for windows (32-bit) some years ago in C++. I used the Eicon SDK. There is also an SDK (or ADK) from AVM but I don't know if it is compatible with all available CAPI's. Heard from problems some time ago.

You can get the CAPI Monitor v1.07 from this page to try:
http://www.freewareguide.de/win9x/dfue1.shtml#dfue

Because I stopped development in November 2000 my own homepage is not available anymore.

mPod

Portal Pro
January 26, 2005
Berlin
Home Country
Germany Germany
tklon said:
For ISDN you need to access the installed CAPI driver...

You can get the CAPI Monitor v1.07 from this page to try:
I think you got it wrong. There are TAPI drivers who are communcating with the CAPI (see AVM download sections, for example).
And the problem here is not some monitoring program or whatever, the question was about a YAC compatible ISDN app for use with the YAC plugin.

tklon

Portal Pro
September 3, 2004
Germany
Home Country
Germany Germany
mPod said:
I think you got it wrong. There are TAPI drivers who are communcating with the CAPI (see AVM download sections, for example).
And the problem here is not some monitoring program or whatever, the question was about a YAC compatible ISDN app for use with the YAC plugin.

Ok, I think you mean this: ISDN TAPI Services for CAPI Version 02.01.01

And here is what it does: The AVM ISDN TAPI Services for CAPI is based on CAPI 2.0. It can be used to establish voice calls via the Windows "Dialing Assistant" application or any other TAPI based application like MS Outlook etc. under Windows Server 2003/XP/2000/Me/98.

Read more here: ftp://ftp.avm.de/programs/tapi/avm_tapi.xp/english/info.txt

I thought caller id just gets the phone number from the TAPI and then displays some pics and text. But I think this will not work when using ISDN adapters. You need something that gets the calling phone number from the CAPI.

My idea was to modify some monitoring program to get ISDN to work with the YAC plugin. But I stopped thinking about that.

A

Anonymous

Didn't someone in this thread said that AVM TAPI isn't supporting the caller id?

c ya
gdp2k

feppa

Portal Member
November 16, 2005
The CallerID plugin doesnt show swedish special letters Å Ä Ö. For examle Fredrik Sjöström turns out Fredrik Sjstrm. Any way to change locale or something to get this right?

Nothing wrong with my yac server sense orginal yac listner shows it correct.

Users who are viewing this thread