Calling all MP New Zealanders (Both of you!!) (2 Viewers)

Paranoid Delusion

Moderation Manager
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 13, 2005
    Cheshire
    Home Country
    United Kingdom United Kingdom
    undoing the ugly texture hack they did to try and help the EVR+ATI gui flicker issue

That started out as repointing a few bricks, its now turning into, shall we knock the house down and rebuild!!

There's 3-4 devs looking at this, and the deeper they dig the more repercussions seem to be found, so don't be too dissappointed if nothing changes, but hopefully they may get a answer as they are a persistant bunch :D

rlevis

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • August 15, 2008
    Home Country
    New Zealand New Zealand
    I see. I think that was done in MP 1.02. I had 2 or 3 different problems with 1.02 and went back to 1.00 which I am still using. I may try 1.1.0 RC2 when it comes out.

TommySharp

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • January 15, 2007
    Auckland
    Home Country
    New Zealand New Zealand
    Re: DVB-T Freeview and comskip?

Has anyone had any success with getting comskip working with Freeview DVB-T recordings?

I've just tried really quickly and must admin I don't really know what I'm doing but am getting loads of errors about "frame decoding failed".

Anyone able to help a guy out at all?

frouse

March 12, 2010
    Home Country
    New Zealand New Zealand
    Can anyone help with settings to get an Avermedia AverTV Satellite Trinity to connect to DVB-S Freeview? Especially under Windows 7 and MP 1.1.0 RC1

I try the usual 12456/12483,H,22500 with 11300,0,20000 settings that worked under Win XP with a Hauppauge Nova S Plus on MP 1.02 but I just get No Signal.

Long time lurker second time poster disclosure: I did post a similar question in an old thread in another subforum yesterday but that wasn't the best place I don't think. Be gentle :)

Thanks!

FantomFan

Portal Member
    June 26, 2008
    Home Country
    New Zealand New Zealand
    freeviewNZ-EPG isn't getting an EPG for me as it can't access the website.

Anyone else having this problem?

Anyone able to suggest an alternative?

xmamx

Portal Member
    June 10, 2008
    Home Country
    New Zealand New Zealand
    Yeah I am also having the same problem. Not sure of any alternatives, there is one call xmltv or something that a guy called raven makes (you have to donate to the site to use it). I am also unsure if that uses the same source as the freeviewnz-epg.
    Hopefully someone can help us.

Cheers,
    Xmamx

frouse

March 12, 2010
    Home Country
    New Zealand New Zealand
    Can anyone help with settings to get an Avermedia AverTV Satellite Trinity to connect to DVB-S Freeview? Especially under Windows 7 and MP 1.1.0 RC1

I try the usual 12456/12483,H,22500 with 11300,0,20000 settings that worked under Win XP with a Hauppauge Nova S Plus on MP 1.02 but I just get No Signal.

Long time lurker second time poster disclosure: I did post a similar question in an old thread in another subforum yesterday but that wasn't the best place I don't think. Be gentle :)

Thanks!

Solved my problem after looking up some old MythTV instructions :p

For anyone else with the same problem, correct settings need to be:

12456000/12483000,h, 22500 and 11300,11300,20000

Neville

Portal Pro
    July 21, 2008
    Hamilton
    Home Country
    New Zealand New Zealand
    Hi Xmanxl
    Yeah I am also having the same problem. Not sure of any alternatives, there is one call xmltv or something that a guy called raven makes (you have to donate to the site to use it). I am also unsure if that uses the same source as the freeviewnz-epg.
    Hopefully someone can help us.

Cheers,
    Xmamx

I have had no problems with the xmlTVNZ from Raven. He does make you donate for the software but it has worked flawlessly for years now.

The instructions are on the site.
    Neville

rlevis

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • August 15, 2008
    Home Country
    New Zealand New Zealand
    http://www.xmltv.co.nz states the issue. Sky TV have made legal complaints, and I guess epg.pvr.geek.nz is also a victim. I doubt they will ever be up again. I've relied on this for a few years and the only alternative working appears to be xmlTVNZ which requires a donation, but for how long.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom