Calling all MP New Zealanders (Both of you!!) (1 Viewer)

Owlsroost

Development Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • October 28, 2008
    Cambridge
    United Kingdom United Kingdom
    Country flag
    If you are feeling brave, attached is new TsWriter.ax with above mods included (v.3.1.33.28) :)

In theory this should be compatible with TV Server 1.16 - 1.20.

(Note - as far as I know - TVE3 only supports off-air EIT EPG data collection from DVB streams, not MHEG5)
    Just a heads-up - the new MP 1.21 pre-release includes these EPG handling changes.

rocklander

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • April 14, 2010
    rotovegas
    New Zealand New Zealand
    problems with the tv tuner today. fine yesterday, but it's throwing my CPU into 100% usage, audio and video gets into lock loop. I won't be able to set up debug logs until the weekend, but just posting here in case anyone else is seeing this?

rocklander

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • April 14, 2010
    rotovegas
    New Zealand New Zealand
    ...so I went to start collecting logs today.. thought I'd check to see if it's still problematic first.. nope.. going fine. grr! I suspect windows was executing some background updates or similar. never mind.. as you were.

rocklander

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • April 14, 2010
    rotovegas
    New Zealand New Zealand
    ...so I went to start collecting logs today.. thought I'd check to see if it's still problematic first.. nope.. going fine. grr! I suspect windows was executing some background updates or similar. never mind.. as you were.
    so the it's started happening again.. I went about collecting logs and noted that when I chose the default log collect, the issue didn't arise, but when I chose with plugins enabled it blew the CPU out.
    attached are the logs (I hope) of with plugins enabled. I went through and disabled a few, and it's now working sweet again, but not sure what one was causing it (I disabled a bunch).. things like IMDB lookups and stuff.. anyone able to review the log(s) and point to the culprit?

Attachments

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Top Bottom