Calling all MP New Zealanders (Both of you!!) (5 Viewers)

Owlsroost

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • October 28, 2008
    Cambridge
    Home Country
    United Kingdom United Kingdom
    If you are feeling brave, attached is new TsWriter.ax with above mods included (v.3.1.33.28) :)

In theory this should be compatible with TV Server 1.16 - 1.20.

(Note - as far as I know - TVE3 only supports off-air EIT EPG data collection from DVB streams, not MHEG5)

Just a heads-up - the new MP 1.21 pre-release includes these EPG handling changes.

rocklander

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • April 14, 2010
    rotovegas
    Home Country
    New Zealand New Zealand
    problems with the tv tuner today. fine yesterday, but it's throwing my CPU into 100% usage, audio and video gets into lock loop. I won't be able to set up debug logs until the weekend, but just posting here in case anyone else is seeing this?

rocklander

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • April 14, 2010
    rotovegas
    Home Country
    New Zealand New Zealand
    ...so I went to start collecting logs today.. thought I'd check to see if it's still problematic first.. nope.. going fine. grr! I suspect windows was executing some background updates or similar. never mind.. as you were.

rocklander

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • April 14, 2010
    rotovegas
    Home Country
    New Zealand New Zealand
    ...so I went to start collecting logs today.. thought I'd check to see if it's still problematic first.. nope.. going fine. grr! I suspect windows was executing some background updates or similar. never mind.. as you were.
    so the it's started happening again.. I went about collecting logs and noted that when I chose the default log collect, the issue didn't arise, but when I chose with plugins enabled it blew the CPU out.
    attached are the logs (I hope) of with plugins enabled. I went through and disabled a few, and it's now working sweet again, but not sure what one was causing it (I disabled a bunch).. things like IMDB lookups and stuff.. anyone able to review the log(s) and point to the culprit?

rocklander

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • April 14, 2010
    rotovegas
    Home Country
    New Zealand New Zealand
    2020 is the gift that keeps on giving. now it seems in recent days (since yesterday) in Rotorua MP crashes (not responding) on tv1, prime, duke. other channels appear to be fine, but even if I test thee in the mp config it sends this not responding. I upgraded to latest mp (1.26) in the hope there may be some bugfix there, but the issue persists. logs attached below.. anyone able to assist? is @Owlsroost still about?

Attachments

• MediaPortalLogs_12_12_20__14_10(tv1-fail).zip
      460.4 KB
    • MediaPortalLogs_12_12_20__14_11(Tv3ok-then-prime-fail).zip
      470.8 KB

rocklander

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • April 14, 2010
    rotovegas
    Home Country
    New Zealand New Zealand
    2020 is the gift that keeps on giving. now it seems in recent days (since yesterday) in Rotorua MP crashes (not responding) on tv1, prime, duke. other channels appear to be fine, but even if I test thee in the mp config it sends this not responding. I upgraded to latest mp (1.26) in the hope there may be some bugfix there, but the issue persists. logs attached below.. anyone able to assist? is @Owlsroost still about?
    anybody else in the area.. it seems that there's been some channel changes, and whatever they are means that MP hangs if we try to open the changed channel.
    I deleted TV One (now called "TVNZ 1") and then rescanned. found 3 new channels...including TVNZ 1 .. that somehow fixed bravo and prime too.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom