I've been working on OpenTV EPG support for TVE 3.5 over the last few months. I can't say that all the features from the grabber will be included, because I've never used the grabber...
The code that I've written handles:
- EPG data
- Sky and Freesat channel numbers
- SD/HD channel number swaps
- Sky and Freesat region selection
- Sky and Freesat channel groups/categories
- channel adding and moving [as part of scanning]
I think that Freeview NZ's EIT EPG is using the same Huffman tables same as in the UK. Assuming that it is, would it be relatively easy to make it decodable, like adding the Network ID (a search says 8746) to epgDecoder's CanDecodeNetworkOrPID?