Can not display more than 3 hours (1 Viewer)

DCG

Portal Member
July 12, 2015
Home Country
United States of America United States of America
I am using mc2xmltv, xmltv,schedules direct. I can not go forward more than 3 hours in the main guide display. If I select a certain channel i can get a list than does go further. I can also go to the next day or more when i use the day arrow button but i still only get the 3 hours that is the current time. For example say it is Wednesday at 1 pm I can display 1 pm to 4 pm but no further i can click the arrow and go to Thursday but i see only the same 1 pm to 4pm. I look at my settings but nothing seems to point to an adjustment for that.

mm1352000

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • September 1, 2008
    Home Country
    New Zealand New Zealand
    Have you tried simply scrolling to the left or right?
    In other words, move the focus onto any program in the guide, then just keep pressing right (or left). The guide should scroll as required, revealing the later (or earlier) programs on the same day.

RonD

Test Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • December 20, 2011
    SillyValley CA
    Home Country
    if DCG is only using a mouse, there is not place on the timeline to "click" that shifts EPG guide +/- in time. You can click to flip to previous/next day, expand/contract time window, but not way to scroll +/- by the hour.

To use MePo with a mouse, I use a logictech m510 mouse with a few extra buttons and the setpoint utility, program 2 side buttons to send left/right arrow, mouse wheel left/right is volume up/down, wheel "down" = ENTER so I can get into TV using Titan skin

DCG

Portal Member
    July 12, 2015
    Home Country
    Thanks the keyboard arrows do make work right. I must be getting too used to doing everything with a mouse. I have a wireless mouse that works across the room.
    Thanks for the help!

wizard123

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • January 24, 2012
    Home Country
    United Kingdom United Kingdom
    agree 200%, but many people would like/expect to just as easily use a mouse
    So then perhaps the thing to do is raise these usability issues with the @Designers and see what they suggest.
    I suggest using a remote or keyboard lol, there are no buttons etc that could be added that would scroll the guide left or right without a dev creating them and good look finding someone willing to do that :(

wizard123

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • January 24, 2012
    Home Country
    United Kingdom United Kingdom
    agree 200%, but many people would like/expect to just as easily use a mouse
    Can't be that many as this is the first time i've seen it raised :cautious:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom