Cannot Access Live TV (1 Viewer)

HTPCSourcer

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • May 16, 2008
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    I am not giving up on you but I, and everybody else who is helping in the forum, expects the person who is seeking help, to invest a minimum of personal effort. From what you wrote I am confident that you accept these principles.

Regarding your Ceton I can really not promise that it is possible to make this whole thing work. We'll see...

There is one more thing that you may want to consider: some people have provided unofficial installers fro Windows Media Center to work under Win 10. You could also exploring this path.

RunningPanther

Portal Pro
    April 28, 2017
    McKinney,TX
    Home Country
    United States of America United States of America
    People have provided unofficial install for Windows Media Center to work under Windows 10?? How, tell me more about this?? Because I do know that WMC can still be installed in Windows 10 so I did installed the unofficial version of WMC in Windows 10 but it didn't have the Ceton TV Tuner Wizard in it that why every time I click on the Live TV it said something like there are no tuners found even though I did install the Ceton InfiniTV4 drivers that includes the Ceton Diagnostic Tool. But I uninstalled the WMC because I think either wizard or breese recommended it because I think it was causing issues with MP2. But I may pursue this path, but for right now I will accept anything that will get my Live TV to work again. This can work I strongly believe that because wizard123 got it to work.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom