Cannot Stream TV... Audio Codec (1 Viewer)

Pitscho

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • April 18, 2008
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    i had the same error but i had another solution,

i forgot to to do a setting.

tv server settings -> tv servers -> select the server and then click choose ip for streaming an choose the correct one.

finally it works. perhaps some other need this tip, the aucio codec: error disappeared, everything is fine now

Lil_Pete

Portal Member
    March 28, 2008
    Home Country
    England England
    i had the same error but i had another solution,

i forgot to to do a setting.

tv server settings -> tv servers -> select the server and then click choose ip for streaming an choose the correct one.

finally it works. perhaps some other need this tip, the aucio codec: error disappeared, everything is fine now

I was having the same problem, made a similar change - from auto to the IP I know it's meant to have (using Mediaportal 1.1 Beta on Win7) and it fixed it =) Thank you!

Liss

Portal Member
    August 13, 2006
    Molnlycke outside Gothenburg
    Home Country
    Sweden Sweden
    mp 1.1 beta I have same problem as windykiwis wheni try to watch tv on client

Unable to play: stream2.0
    Audio codec:

i have test on 2 computers vista and xp ( both with powerdvd 7)
    i tried also the dvbfix on xp no result.

Itried to find also but not in my settings... : "tv server settings -> tv servers -> select the server and then click choose ip for streaming an choose the correct one"

da.hofer

Portal Member
    March 4, 2009
    Leonding
    Home Country
    Austria Austria
    Hi i am using mp 1.1 beta on 2 vista computers.

1. has the tvserver and a client on it
    2. has just the client on it

i had the same problem "unable to play: stream2.0..." on the 2. computer
    i tried the advice pitscho gave (thanks) and it worked. (changed the setting from auto to the correct ip of the server)

but the effect is that the tv server (1. computer) only runs (television, recording) if there is a network connection and the computers has the defined ip-adress. so if i turn of my router television, recording doesn't work.
    if i change the tv-server setting back to auto the tv-server (1. computer) also works without network (router turned off) but the 2. computer has the error again "unable to play: stream2.0..."

i know it sounds strange but has anyone an idea what i can do?

tompa

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • October 3, 2005
    Stockholm
    Home Country
    Sweden Sweden

Audio codec:

Itried to find also but not in my settings... : "tv server settings -> tv servers -> select the server and then click choose ip for streaming an choose the correct one"

see https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/...not-watch-tv-no-audio-codec-69994/#post505194

hope that helps!
    /tompa

Lil_Pete

Portal Member
    March 28, 2008
    Home Country
    England England
    The option is actually under "Streaming Server" on the left hand side menu.

Where it says "IP address used by the server for RTSP Streaming" I changed it from Auto to the actual IP address of the server and set the port to 554 and it fixed it =)

zicoz

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • September 3, 2006
    Home Country
    Norway Norway

Audio codec:

see https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/...not-watch-tv-no-audio-codec-69994/#post505194

hope that helps!
    /tompa

Thanks I don't know how many times I reinstalled both server and client computer, who knew it would be that easy :)

funkstar

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • August 9, 2005
    Home
    Home Country
    Scotland Scotland
    I'll give this a go in 45 minutes once the current recording is finished :)

fingers crossed

edit Well that worked a treat. Thanks guys!

:D

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom