Can't change setting's (1 Viewer)

mediacowboy

Portal Pro
May 5, 2012
Texas
Home Country
United States of America United States of America
I have Web MePo set up where i can access it from the internet and everything works fine until I try to make changes on the settings tab. When I do it just takes me to the log on page. I can log back in and the settings are the same. This is not the case however when I do it from computers inside my network. Attached are my log's. Dont know if it is just a bug or just my network being stupid. It seems to all have started when I updated to 0.5.2. I noticed it on 1-30-13 about 20:00.

Oxan

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • August 29, 2009
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    Do you have this problem with the default skin too?

mediacowboy

Portal Pro
    May 5, 2012
    Texas
    Home Country
    I just upgraded both mpextened and mpextended web and still encountering this issue.[DOUBLEPOST=1359917836][/DOUBLEPOST]I thought I would also let ya know I just tried a 100% uninstall and reinstall and the same issue is still there. If you need anything let me know. @Oxan I can let you both onto the website and the computer, send me a pm for those please.

Oxan

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • August 29, 2009
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    FYI: I'm looking into this, but didn't found a solution yet. I might contact you for login details soon ;)

mediacowboy

Portal Pro
    May 5, 2012
    Texas
    Home Country
    No rush. Is it possible that the reason is I am not forwarding port 4322? I know in older version's it worked.

mediacowboy

Portal Pro
    May 5, 2012
    Texas
    Home Country
    Found another issue along the same line I can not change the default player when watching something

laserheat

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • February 18, 2012
    Home Country
    I think this may have to do with the browser. I have this same issue on my HP touchpad with webOS, but if I use my touchpad with android (same touchpad) it works fine.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom