Category Actor doesn't show actors with picture (1 Viewer)

badboyxx

Portal Pro
June 15, 2012
Home Country
Germany Germany
I'm using StreamedMP skin with Moving Pictures and MP 1.5. When I highlight the category actor in MovPic, I get the actors listed but without images, I see only the names. The SteamedMP mod with this feature doesn't work no more. I can't believe that nobody is using it? Can someone help me please.

ltfearme

Community Plugin Dev
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 10, 2007
    Sydney
    Home Country
    Australia Australia
    What makes you think you need a mod to see actor images, category images are displayed by default. All you need to do is ensure you have the image in the skin's media/categories folder.

badboyxx

Portal Pro
    June 15, 2012
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    I have all the actor images in the folder called actor. In a other thread i read that it should be so. Since a few versions of MP supposedly it is different handled.

m3rcury

Development Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • August 12, 2010
    Home Country
    Malta Malta
    badboyxx, what you are mentioning was a MOD made by myself which used functionality which seems was demised some time back. What ltfearme mentioned is that if you copy the actors folder content to the category folder, you should achieve same result. Give it a try with a couple of actors and see if it works for you?

badboyxx

Portal Pro
    June 15, 2012
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Yes it works. I have to rename all the image extensions from jpg to png. But the problem is that the most names are displayed with actor name and then (movie role name). MovPic doesn't find the image cause it looks only if the image exists with the actor name. How can I solve this?

badboyxx

Portal Pro
    June 15, 2012
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    I'm using the scraper Filminfo+ and I have the option to deactivate the role name but I want to have it displayed in MovPic movie details and in the actors category not. If it is gonna be fixed, then I will wait for 1.6 final.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom