[WiP] Centralised database in My Video, My Pictures and folder settings (2 Viewers)

regeszter

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • October 29, 2005
    Home Country
    Hungary Hungary
    My TvServer host stores all movies, music, pictures as a NAS. After I moved my clients video databases to MySQL of the TvServer, I need a solution to share the contents with andriod devices using mpextended.

regeszter

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • October 29, 2005
    Home Country
    Hungary Hungary
    My TvServer host stores all movies, music, pictures as a NAS. After I moved my clients video databases to MySQL of the TvServer, I need a solution to share the contents with andriod devices using mpextended.

I can browse the movies with my Android device using the centralised my video database. :p

hkjensen

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 11, 2007
    Copenhagen
    Home Country
    Denmark Denmark

I can browse the movies with my Android device using the centralised my video database. :p

Would you share patch to mpextended ?

regeszter

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • October 29, 2005
    Home Country
    Hungary Hungary

Yes, I can, but I did not add any configuration to code so all parameters are hardcoded. It means the mpextended has to run on same pc as tvserver and the username/password has to be the default.

hkjensen

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 11, 2007
    Copenhagen
    Home Country
    Denmark Denmark

Yes, I can, but I did not add any configuration to code so all parameters are hardcoded. It means the mpextended has to run on same pc as tvserver and the username/password has to be the default.

I just need the code, i can compile mpextended with the right parameters.

regeszter

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • October 29, 2005
    Home Country
    Hungary Hungary

I just need the code, i can compile mpextended with the right parameters.

https://github.com/regeszter/MPExtended/commits/Support_mysql_videodatabase

Not fully finished but works.

ajs

Development Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • February 29, 2008
    Kyiv
    Home Country
    Ukraine Ukraine
    Sory, I wait for Music ... :coffee:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom