Change and remove items from Basichome (1 Viewer)

fullspam

Portal Member
April 27, 2009
hope this helps a bit :)

it doesn´t help me a bit... it has help me a lot!!!

I don´t find "Start with basic home screen" in configuration:confused:, but with the reference that the file is myHome.xlm, I have clone BasicHome (keeping id and a fake control with <description>Menu</description>), and it works!!!!

it´s fantastic...

...in three days I have understood the basics for make basic changes in a skin!!

thanks a lot for all your help!!!!

whit27

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • May 4, 2009
    Home Country
    Canada Canada
    Hey guys.... I love this skins also.... But I want it to be nice an simple...

Is there anyway I can have a home Screen of:

My TV Series
    My Videos or Moving Pictures ( But don't want both on the screen)
    My Music
    Weather
    My Plugins

I do not use this system to record TV Shows. I just have Full Series on the system that I have on DVD or have downloaded.

Trying to keep it simple to use for the GirlFriend!

Whit

SilentException

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • October 27, 2008
    Rijeka, Croatia
    Home Country
    Croatia Croatia

mdg78

Portal Member
    February 23, 2009
    Providence, RI
    Home Country
    United States of America United States of America
    Hi,

I just wanted to say that I have really enjoyed using this skin. I have modified the basic home menu some with 1 row with a watch/listen/play/other options. I don't know if I'm the only one who would want this functionality, but I figured I would share it with others in case someone else might want it too. Watch goes to watchmenu.xml, Listen goes to Musicmenu.xml, Play goes to gamesmenu.xml and other goes to extramenu.xml.

Michael

basichome_1 row.jpg

Attachments

• BasicHome.xml
      30.6 KB

ltooz_audis

Portal Member
    March 12, 2009
    Fremont, CA
    Home Country
    United States of America United States of America
    It's been a while since my last installed BW1080. Now with the new and improved windows 7(???), I finally get the new and improved V1.3 to work with the stable (?) new V1.0.2. I still use the 2 rows basic home and some hits and miss on windows 7. I had to write up about the new installation. The old drive still has V1.0.0 which doesn't exist any more with b&wv1.1

Thanks all,

HTPC & ELECTRONICS Media Portal 1.0.2 & Windows 7

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom