Change textureFocus at runtime (1 Viewer)

GannTrader

Portal Member
January 31, 2007
Home Country
Sweden Sweden
Hi

Im building a plugin and want to change the textureFocus property at runtime.
How is this done?

/GannTrader

GannTrader

Portal Member
January 31, 2007
Home Country
Sweden Sweden
Hi

Its the XML skin element skincontrol.
I have a button that i want to change the textureFocus element for.

/GannTrader

GannTrader

Portal Member
January 31, 2007
Home Country
Sweden Sweden
Hi

With the following code i can get the textureFocus property
string filename = ((GUIButtonControl)GetControl(ID)).TexutureFocusName;

The problem is that this property is READ ONLY.
How do i set the textureFocus for a buttoncontrol?

/GannTrader

moiristo

Portal Pro
November 17, 2006
Enschede
Home Country
Netherlands Netherlands
I guess it's not possible to do that, looking at the GUIButtonControl class; maybe that property can't be changed after instantiation. Maybe it's possible to extend the class to try if it works?

overture

Portal Pro
January 3, 2006
Bangor
Home Country
Hi

With the following code i can get the textureFocus property
string filename = ((GUIButtonControl)GetControl(ID)).TexutureFocusName;

The problem is that this property is READ ONLY.
How do i set the textureFocus for a buttoncontrol?

/GannTrader

I think you can only set it through the XML file then the button is rendered on the start-up of mediaportal. So I think this would be pretty difficult to do.

GannTrader

Portal Member
January 31, 2007
Home Country
Sweden Sweden
Hi

If changing textureFocus is not an option heres what i need to do.

I have an picture and when clicked on i want it to change to another picture and when clicked on one more time i want to change to a 3:rd picture and so on.
To be able to use keybord the picture must be able to have focus as well.

Can this be done?
If not can it be done by using DirectX and if yes how?
Will it be possible to change textureFocus in the future?
Will this maybe be possible i a near future?

/GannTrader

GannTrader

Portal Member
January 31, 2007
Home Country
Sweden Sweden
Hi

I have solved the problem myself.

To be able to switch textureFocusimage picture you can delete the button and then create it dynamicly with the image you want to use.

/GannTrader

Users who are viewing this thread