Changing Channel? (1 Viewer)

pigboy306

Portal Pro
July 16, 2008
Home Country
United Kingdom United Kingdom
Sorry, i am on a business (as usual in the last weeks / months :() so i can't test it but could someone try to replace the tvserver dlls (all dll's in the MPTvClient package) with the ones from RC3? Chances are that this is all to get it working again. Please report your findings. :D

Replaced all four tv*.dll from the RC3 pack in MPtvclient. When using TVlibrary.dll it throws an error, so replaced with the one from MPtvclient1.3.1, it then still works but the channel doesn't stop when quitting VLC so no change.

As a foot note I used the DLL from RC3 my server is running the latest SVN....:sorry:

MJGraf

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • January 13, 2006
    Thanks for testing pigboy306!

I also tried to recompile my version of MPTvClient (with the VLC-remote-starting-feature) from some pages back against RC3, but it didn't help. I've only got the free edition of VC# not the professional one. Since according to my findings it seems that the problem is on the TVServer side, I think it's necessary to debug the Server. Could anyone tell me if it's possible to debug a Windows Service with the free edition of VC#? Any help is appreciated. I'd be happy to contribute, but the days when I was familiar with programming tools were long time ago...

Thanks,
    /Michael

gemx

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • October 31, 2006
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Just uploaded a new binary (v1.3.2).
    The timeshifting issue should be fixed now :)

diablosv

Portal Member
    November 1, 2008
    Home Country
    thanks, but I now get an error if i press connect or when I try to quit, heres what it shows....

the previous version did work fine for me though
    also I am using Vista 64

Phunky

Portal Member
    July 19, 2007
    I also get the same problem as diablosv does and i too am on Vista x64

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

MP1 MP2 [solved] Basic audio question... DE
    Yes, works, thanks. Deselecting "Prefer multichannel audio streams" under "Video Player" (under "Players") gives me the stereo stream, by default, in television also. Thanks for your help. N.
    Yes, works, thanks. Deselecting "Prefer multichannel audio streams" under "Video Player" (under "Players") gives me the stereo...
    Is there a way to set the default audio stream for live TV? The default default, so to speak, for me seems to be English...
    Replies
    Views
    TVE 3,5 as you noticed in my other Thread.
    TVE 3,5 as you noticed in my other Thread.
    Hello Folks, Although the New MediaPortal Version 2.5 looks great so far, it seems that it still has major Bugs? I created a...
    Replies
    Views
    I am Sure the Issues will be fixed towards a stable. NET6 Version. Please don't get me wrong - My Intent was not any Complaint at all. I just wanted to: understand current Status & Situation understand my Options for a stable System improve my Knowledge & learn from Experts Especially because your limited Dev Resources and the...
    I am Sure the Issues will be fixed towards a stable. NET6 Version. Please don't get me wrong - My Intent was not any Complaint at...
    Hello Folks, Yesterday I upgraded to Mediaportal 2.5 via uninstalling 2.4.1 first and then install the latest .NET6 Variant of...
    Replies
    Views
    Nice you could resolve the issue!
    Nice you could resolve the issue!
    I have MediaPortal 2.5 Server installed on one computer and Mediaportal 2.5 client on another. The client is connected to the...
    Replies
    Views
    Thanks for your reply. In my configuration this setting is set to "no". To avoid misunderstandings, the MP window size changes on screen resolution changes, MP always fulfills the whole screen. Also, the home screen buttons size is adjusted. Only the font size is not adjusted to the new screen resolution.
    Thanks for your reply. In my configuration this setting is set to "no". To avoid misunderstandings, the MP window size changes on...
    I use two monitors - a large display for TV and video watching and a small display for music playback, to get the current track...
    Replies
    Views
    Top Bottom