Changing Channel? (1 Viewer)

pigboy306

Portal Pro
July 16, 2008
United Kingdom United Kingdom
Sorry, i am on a business (as usual in the last weeks / months :() so i can't test it but could someone try to replace the tvserver dlls (all dll's in the MPTvClient package) with the ones from RC3? Chances are that this is all to get it working again. Please report your findings. :D
Replaced all four tv*.dll from the RC3 pack in MPtvclient. When using TVlibrary.dll it throws an error, so replaced with the one from MPtvclient1.3.1, it then still works but the channel doesn't stop when quitting VLC so no change.

As a foot note I used the DLL from RC3 my server is running the latest SVN....:sorry:

MJGraf

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • January 13, 2006
    Country flag
    Thanks for testing pigboy306!

I also tried to recompile my version of MPTvClient (with the VLC-remote-starting-feature) from some pages back against RC3, but it didn't help. I've only got the free edition of VC# not the professional one. Since according to my findings it seems that the problem is on the TVServer side, I think it's necessary to debug the Server. Could anyone tell me if it's possible to debug a Windows Service with the free edition of VC#? Any help is appreciated. I'd be happy to contribute, but the days when I was familiar with programming tools were long time ago...

Thanks,
    /Michael

gemx

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • October 31, 2006
    Germany Germany
    Country flag
    Just uploaded a new binary (v1.3.2).
    The timeshifting issue should be fixed now :)

diablosv

Portal Member
    November 1, 2008
    thanks, but I now get an error if i press connect or when I try to quit, heres what it shows....

the previous version did work fine for me though
    also I am using Vista 64

Phunky

Portal Member
    July 19, 2007
    I also get the same problem as diablosv does and i too am on Vista x64

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

OP Similar threads Forum Replies Date
    A UK Freeview channel changes Installation, configuration support 14
    T Client / Server slow channel-to-channel change (zapping) General Support 1
    Ralph Holmes Missing TV channels after transmitter change (Tacolneston) General 6
    ToothFaerie MP1 (1.19.0_Final) 2 minutes wait between channel changes. General Support 8
    A Channel changes in UK General Support 14
    E 1.25.0 Change AVC / AAC Codec for Analog card captured videos Codecs, External Players 0
    C 1.25.0 mini Splashscreen - how can i change it MediaPortal 1 Skins 2
    toricred Recordings Change : to _ in Series Name General 0
    framug [solved] Some changes/fix in MP1 configuration client and server Submit: code patches (MediaPortal/TV-Server/etc.) 14
    catavolt [WiP] When changing theme in my skins, I always get this error message in logs MediaPortal 1 9
    azzuro [WiP] MP1-4999 - Big changes with many related change at once by Sebastiii MediaPortal 1 22
    J How to change y position of subtitles General 3
    D [solved] Changed username in Win10, now TV Server config crashes on fresh install Installation, configuration support 1
    M Change size of the splash screen Skins and Plugins Installer (MPEI) 2
    S Remote button to change audio and subtitle on / off General 10
    BenGonGon chaine qui change aléatoirement Support Général 2
    R [solved] Command / Shortcut for changing subtitles or audio Archive 5
    ge2301 New forum design together with change to XF2.x Online Facilities 4
    doskabouter [Evaluate] Changing SecurityProtocol Developer Discussions 1
    O [Help Me!] How to change 'release' status in Jira? Developer Discussions 9
    cbr954rr [fixed] Movie db refresh on changes of nfo and correct spelling of words in titles 2.2 Archive 33
    KlausWirn Music crash Bass crash no change to play music Installation, configuration support 2
    F Somethings changed - mce remote General Support 9
    N [will not fix] Changed settings do not take effect until MP2-Client is stopped and restarted. Submit: Bug Reports 4
    M reimport of movies with changed nfo files General 14