Choose the language in Tralier (1 Viewer)

gagias

Portal Member
February 7, 2011
Hello, do you know whether we can have in moving pictures through onlievideos trailers in their own language, in my case Italian? :D

offbyone

Development Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • April 26, 2008
    Stuttgart
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    The two trailer sites in OnlineVideos (IMDB, iTunes) currently only support English. You would have to find an Italian website that offers Trailers in Italian language and create a scraper (onlinevideos site) for it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

You can always use GitHub online But judging by the picture, you are doing well. Direct Push to Master is prohibited, create PR.
    You can always use GitHub online But judging by the picture, you are doing well. Direct Push to Master is prohibited, create PR.
    Hello, Because I was annoyed with closing MP, launch config, modify setting and start MP again, I decided to give MP the ability...
    Replies
    Views
    My problem is that I would like to switch from Kodi to Mediaportal. In Kodi, putting an Extras folder in the same folder as the movie automatically manages all the extras on the Bluray, so my library is organized in this way. Moving everything would be a very long job (I have more than 2800 movies), plus I would lose the Extras...
    My problem is that I would like to switch from Kodi to Mediaportal. In Kodi, putting an Extras folder in the same folder as the...
    Hello, is it possible to exclude some folders from the Moving Pictures scan? My movies are organized in separate folders...
    Replies
    Views
    @ltfearme @m3rcury @Edalex
    @ltfearme @m3rcury @Edalex
    Due to the release of the x64 version, and the need to recompile plugins, we have created a separate repository (for plugins that...
    Replies
    Views
    The UseSSL trick made MediaPortal great again, thanks.
    The UseSSL trick made MediaPortal great again, thanks.
    Hi, Trakt has work perfectly for me for over 10 years, but for some reason this week it will not Authorize my account. I can log...
    Replies
    Views
    You can always try, select any window, turn off the Media Portal, change the ID of the selected one to the desired one (plugin) and check.
    You can always try, select any window, turn off the Media Portal, change the ID of the selected one to the desired one (plugin) and...
    I don't have a TV card in my HTPC setup, so I really only use plugins that browse and show media files, like MP TV-Series, Moving...
    Replies
    Views
    Top Bottom