Not open for further replies.

rekenaar

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • December 17, 2006
    Home Country
    South Africa South Africa
    Hi pirivan

Although MOST users will agree with your point (me included) you must please read post #16 by Spragleknas and act accordingly.

fforde

Community Plugin Dev
    June 7, 2007
    Texas
    Home Country
    United States of America United States of America
    Thank you everyone for the support. And for the record, the rest of the team and I realize that people are very grateful for Moving Pictures and you guys are by and large very patient with us. The MediaPortal community is impressively active and that is a big part of what has spurred us on to continue to improve Moving Pictures.

I also realize that we could probably be doing a better job with communicating the current status of upcoming versions. After the next release, we are planning on shortening our release cycle, and I think we will also look into additional ways we can easily publish progress updates to the community. Perhaps a more visible list of remaining issues for the next release, and maybe some periodic blog postings.

As for the opening post of this thread, I think FireSoker was probably not trying to be malicious and was just a little frustrated and a bit impatient. His passion combined with his frustration perhaps got the best of him. I just want to say no hard feelings, and I think that it's not fair to overly berate him any more than it is fair for others to overly berate the Moving Pictures team for a delayed release. So please lets try to keep things positive.

tourettes

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • January 7, 2005
    I'll close up this thread as no one hasn't yet got hurt :) Please sent a PM if you think it is not a good way to handle this (just a reminder PMs have delete button :p).

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom