Classic Home: Latest Media possible? (1 Viewer)

The_Stig

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • April 5, 2005
    Country flag
    Hi guys,

as my 2,5 years old doughter doesnt allow me to change my home screen from classic to basic (Quote: "Daddy...weird pictures...repair NOW!!!") but I hugely like the latest media files showing up the following question:

Is latest media possible at all at classic home screen? And is there already a mod for it? Or am I just too stupid to get it going?

The Stig

ltfearme

Community Plugin Dev
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 10, 2007
    Sydney
    Home Country
    Australia Australia
    Country flag
    We haven't done it for Classic Home but it's possible. No MODs that Im aware of but maybe someone might jump on it ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

MP 1.19 have new skin ;) all old skin not needed :) -- WBR, ajs :):whistle::coffee:
    MP 1.19 have new skin ;) all old skin not needed :) -- WBR, ajs :):whistle::coffee:
    Hello. I had been using MP few years ago, but then I put my HTPC on the shelf for personal reasons. Now I've decided to pull it...
    Replies
    Views
    MPExtended (Mobil access) for MP2 only for TV access It's available and properly working since beginning of this year... I've used it until I switched over from DVB-S to SAT>IP in Spring 2018 where such things are no longer necessary at all.
    MPExtended (Mobil access) for MP2 only for TV access It's available and properly working since beginning of this year... I've used...
    We are proud to present MediaPortal 2.2 Final Since the recent release of MediaPortal 2.2pre, we fixed some minor things. We now...
    Replies
    Views
    We are proud to present MediaPortal 2.2 Pre-Release It has been some time since last release, but we were intensively working on the implementation of new features and some fundamental changes in the core of MediaPortal 2. As a result, we proudly present the next major release of MediaPortal 2 in version 2.2. MediaPortal 2.2 is a...
    We are proud to present MediaPortal 2.2 Pre-Release It has been some time since last release, but we were intensively working on...
    We are proud to present MediaPortal 2.2 Pre-Release It has been some time since last release, but we were intensively working on...
    Replies
    Views
    I apologize for not getting back to update this progress. I was in an accident at work on the 11th, and ended up with a broken toe. Sadly...my trial expired for the guide...so I'm going to have to tinker with it some more & make another email up to get another 7 day trial. Probably won't be for another week or so...but I'll post here...
    I apologize for not getting back to update this progress. I was in an accident at work on the 11th, and ended up with a broken toe...
    Ok, I'm getting VERY frustrated... Originally I tried to setup WebEPG, and with the help of RonD in this thread...
    Replies
    Views
    Nolos, Since you mentioned Plex and you own the SiliconDust HD Homerun, I would recommend that you instead take a serious look at Emby rather than Plex. Emby is basically a competitor to Plex. And, they just added native support for the HD HomeRun for Live TV. Their big thing is that they want the TV guide to be "stunning". It would...
    Nolos, Since you mentioned Plex and you own the SiliconDust HD Homerun, I would recommend that you instead take a serious look at...
    Just wanted to give you a heads up on my recent and very first install of your software. I have Plex and I use PlayOn and I just...
    Replies
    Views
    Top Bottom