Closed: [8/9] Black & White 1080 v0.7 (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

richy759

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • July 16, 2007
    Home Country
    United Kingdom United Kingdom
    No worries.

Sorry if I have to bug so much about this, but I only have one tuner.
    It's in my htpc which the girlfriend is using, can’t risk anything on it :)
    Or I'm going to hear it :oops:

Could you try:
    No probs, the new symbols are looking nice btw.
    It's almost there. I can't access recorded tv list by pressing the right key, I can only go up and down the list on the left. I can right click on a recorded tv program now thought which is good (with the mouse).
    Active recordings in blue two wide does not show the text line that black and white does.
    The left hand column is not quiet wide enough in some circumstances so text gets faded out.

Cheers,
    Rich

Try:
    View attachment 25949

Could you also have a look at Recorded info and Program info?

Thanks, everything looks good now (including program/record info).
    The only thing (which really doesn't bother me) is the text in active recordings when a program is not recording.
    I'll let you know if any issues crop up.

Again, thanks for adding support for this plugin.
    Rich

aj1405

Portal Pro
    September 30, 2007
    Home Country
    Norway Norway
    Sorry for the late response, I've been away for a bit!

The Showtimes.XML file didn't work at all :(

It's already on my todo list; I'm having some problems getting the plugin to work.

rainmaker002

Portal Member
    November 16, 2007
    Home Country
    Canada Canada
    Hi There,

For some reason My TV doesn't show episode information as shown here: https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/...-black-white-1080-v0-7-tv-series-episodes.jpg

When I look in the configuration for My TV all the info seems to be there (pictures, episode description, etc. as shown on the first attachment). What I'm wondering is if i need to clear the formatting rules which I had added for some other skin way back when (second attachment).

Thanks!

Try to delete the Formating rules. The other settings looks ok.

This is my config (Using version 2.0.3114):

Still no luck, even though my settings look exactly like yours! I have no idea why...

VashStampede

Portal Member
    August 16, 2008
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    Got a few minor bugs / problems with the newest version.

- In the TV Shows screen, when i somehow end up (using the remote) in the page down/page up icons in the left bottom I cannot go back to selecting the shows. I am using a remote BTW.
    - When watching a recorded TV show, I cannot use/see the context menu for i.e. changing the aspect ratio.
    - Compressing a recorded TV show does not work (it will not get a list of recorded shows it seems).

Edit:
    - When scanning the IMDB database for an added movie (from i.e. the shares list) is does not grab all the art files, it seems only to grab the first one.
    - Also when scanning IMDB and it does not find the correct title, it is possible to get a manual entry field?

MuxaH

Portal Member
    July 25, 2008
    How i can made my plugin work for Black and White skin? All that i get when i go to my plugin is black screen, and nothing happens!

aj1405

Portal Pro
    September 30, 2007
    Home Country
    Norway Norway
    How i can made my plugin work for Black and White skin? All that i get when i go to my plugin is black screen, and nothing happens!

The plugin MPI installer probably has overwritten the B&W skin files.
    Try to download the skin again.
    Next time you install a plugin; deselect the Black & White option box.
    The Skin files provided by the plugin usually do not work on Black & White.

jojo1411

Portal Pro
    January 23, 2008
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Relict Internet TV

This skin is so nice. Thank you very much!

I have some questions:
    1. Is it possible to get relict internet tv plugin to work? I copied the xml-files but the screen stays black!
    2. The tv mini guide is so small - is it possible to make it bigger. 10-12 lines?
    3. Can i get the font a little bit smaler?
    4. When i control the menu with my mouse, the grey bar isn't in the middle where the cursor is?!

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom