Codec Setup to get all Online Videos to play (2 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

erik070

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • February 6, 2006
    The Hague
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    I'm trying to get Tvgemist to work but I'm running into an error that .asf and .wmv cannot be played due to codec.

SAF 4.0 Final is installed. In the Online Video config tab "Codecs" WMV/ASF shows "WM ASF Reader | 11.0.5721.5145 | C:\WINDOWS\system32\qasf.dll" as the codec.

Anybody knows whats going wrong?

n3o23

Portal Member
    December 24, 2009
    Could some of you guys tell me what codecs they are using in Mepo especially for watch-movies and watch-series. Some how mine quit working.

Thanks N3o :D

n3o23

Portal Member
    December 24, 2009
    Ok I still cant seem to get them working I have the latest SAF and updated online videos.

attached are my log files

offbyone

Development Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • April 26, 2008
    Stuttgart
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    AW: Codec Setup to get all Online Videos to play

Currently they won't work there is a known issue. Bad timing to test codecs!

Callumgw

Portal Pro
    June 2, 2008
    Home Country
    might seem like a dumb question, but how do i change the codecs that onlinevideos uses? it won't let me edit then string on the third tab of the config. I was going to use the win7 codecs on win7 machine....or is that dumb?

C

Mike_S

Portal Pro
    December 10, 2006
    Home Country
    United Kingdom United Kingdom
    might seem like a dumb question, but how do i change the codecs that onlinevideos uses? it won't let me edit then string on the third tab of the config. I was going to use the win7 codecs on win7 machine....or is that dumb?

C

Yes. I'd like to know aqs well, please. I have no codecs against FLV and MP4. I have downloaded the InstaCodecs but I don't get any options to link them.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom