Codec Setup to get all Online Videos to play (2 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ben_j

Portal Member
May 31, 2010
Home Country
France France
I have problems :( When I install SAF 4, I can play online videos, including MP4, but I can't select DXVA to play H264 files in the codec configuration of Media Portal, so when I play an mkv file, it doesn't work or it's too slow.
When I have satsuki's decoder pack installed, everything works fine, except for the MP4 files in Online Videos. What to do ? :(

hoborg

Portal Pro
June 13, 2008
Nový Jičín
Home Country
Czech Republic Czech Republic
I have problems :( When I install SAF 4, I can play online videos, including MP4, but I can't select DXVA to play H264 files in the codec configuration of Media Portal, so when I play an mkv file, it doesn't work or it's too slow.
When I have satsuki's decoder pack installed, everything works fine, except for the MP4 files in Online Videos. What to do ? :(

DXVA is enabled by default.

Ben_j

Portal Member
May 31, 2010
Home Country
France France

I can't read Mkv files

hoborg

Portal Pro
June 13, 2008
Nový Jičín
Home Country

I can't read Mkv files

...there is any Online broadcaster who use MKV ???
BTW, try SAF 5

Ben_j

Portal Member
May 31, 2010
Home Country
France France

I can't read Mkv files

...there is any Online broadcaster who use MKV ???
BTW, try SAF 5

I'm not talking about Online Videos here, but regular videos. When I install SAF, it somehow replace what was installed by satsuki decoder pack, and vice versa, so with SAF I have problems with regular videos, and with satsuki, I have problems with online videos...

hoborg

Portal Pro
June 13, 2008
Nový Jičín
Home Country
I'm not talking about Online Videos here, but regular videos. When I install SAF, it somehow replace what was installed by satsuki decoder pack, and vice versa, so with SAF I have problems with regular videos, and with satsuki, I have problems with online videos...

I understand now. Maybe becouse you enabled audio passthrough?

Ben_j

Portal Member
May 31, 2010
Home Country
France France

I understand now. Maybe becouse you enabled audio passthrough?

I re-installed without passthrough. Mkv are working, mp4 stream in online videos are working.... And flv files do not work. I can just hear the sound, and no video (I see the online videos page instead). It's driving me crazy :(

EDIT : that's weird. It works when I search a video on Youtube (inside Online Videos) but on the Top Rated videos I don't have the video, only the sound.

bertonev6

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • January 23, 2010
    Odenwald
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Hello,

i wrote it somtimes before but here some additional Informations.:confused:
    "Rennschwein Rudi Rüssel" crashes Mediaportal. I tried some newer SAF Versions and also tried to use a seperate Matroskasplitter. But nothing works, MP always crashes!:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:
    Also some updates /Onlinevideos 023 /MP1.1RC6 dont change anything. I also tested some MP4-HD Videos in Youtube and this works fine.
    What i saw was that the buffering in Youtube is much faster than with the ARD-MP4`s. Can this be the Problem:confused:
    The last SAF which works was a version within the Haali-Splitter, but i want to user a newer Version because the Cyberlink-Codec is very much better than the old one.

Do this work within your HTPC`s or have anyone fixed this Problem.:D:D

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom