compact framework .net 2.0 not enough? (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

The Radio Time plugin (available in the MPExtention Manager) is still working (Win 10 MP 1.29pre) and will connect to the "TuneIn" internet radio application which covers the USA by state (loads and loads of stations) and the rest of the world as well. You will need to set up a free (not the premium trial) account on TuneIn TuneIn |...
The Radio Time plugin (available in the MPExtention Manager) is still working (Win 10 MP 1.29pre) and will connect to the "TuneIn"...
Will I need to install both NET Framework 3.5 and NET Framework 4 together? for MP1 application support for Windows 10. Are all...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Windows firewall DE
Hi, Yesterday, i installed mediaportal 1 on 3 windows pcs. The server is a windows 7 32bit and the other are: 1 windows 8 32bit and a windows 10 64bit. I think i have disabled IPV6 on all machines adapters. The MP1 client on the server can show the DVB-C tv channels delivered by the old Cinergy C HD PCI. The tv-guides work fine...
Hi, Yesterday, i installed mediaportal 1 on 3 windows pcs. The server is a windows 7 32bit and the other are: 1 windows 8 32bit...
Hi, Yesterday, i installed mediaportal 1 on 3 windows pcs. The server is a windows 7 32bit and the other are: 1 windows 8 32bit...
Replies
Views
Pre Releases are provided as a way for the community to test and give feedback on all the exciting things we have lined up for the next release. We allocate about one month for Pre Release testing. In that time we will only fix bugs, after which comes the final release! Highlights of this release Bugfixes: New: Improvement /...
Pre Releases are provided as a way for the community to test and give feedback on all the exciting things we have lined up for the...
Pre Releases are provided as a way for the community to test and give feedback on all the exciting things we have lined up for the...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 1.30.0 MediaPortal 1 - 1.30 Released! DE
moved off-topic comments to 1.30.0 - Release naming discussions
moved off-topic comments to 1.30.0 - Release naming discussions
We have just released MediaPortal 1.30 - Ukraine Highlights of this release Improvement / Rework: [MP1-5092] - Update MediaInfo...
Replies
Views
Many thanks 2 ALL I have enabled .NET 3.5 and it works My mistake i was asuming .NET 4.8 is compatible with 3.5 and newer
Many thanks 2 ALL I have enabled .NET 3.5 and it works My mistake i was asuming .NET 4.8 is compatible with 3.5 and newer
Dear All being many years happy MP user, I have started with MP on WinXP, then on Win7 and I have never experienced any issues that...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom