controlling firedtv led (1 Viewer)

D4bFz3awSRYHKjr3

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • August 14, 2006
    Home Country
    Aruba Aruba
    is it possible to create a plugin that controls the led from the firedtv, so that mediaportal can change the led to red and indicate the program is recording?

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

MP1 MP2 1.34 STB blasting for IPTV DE
    I'm downsizing my big honkin' HTPC case to a mini PC, which means the tried and true Hauppauge Colossus card that bridges the set top box into Mediaportal needs replaced with a different solution. I currently have HDMI from the STB to the colossus. Mediaportal is controlling the STB through a USBUIRT blaster and the blaster is...
    I'm downsizing my big honkin' HTPC case to a mini PC, which means the tried and true Hauppauge Colossus card that bridges the set...
    I'm downsizing my big honkin' HTPC case to a mini PC, which means the tried and true Hauppauge Colossus card that bridges the set...
    Replies
    Views
    Ah, Ok Thanks!
    Ah, Ok Thanks!
    Hi Is it possible Remove unwatched icon ? (the red eye) from the Movies list ? Thanks
    Replies
    Views
    Software Developer C# The MediaPortal 2 team is seeking committed people to strengthen its developer basis Are you interested in driving the development of an advanced HTPC software? Would you like new features get implemented faster? Well, then join us! What we offer: Almost unlimited creative leeway The possibility to closely...
    Software Developer C# The MediaPortal 2 team is seeking committed people to strengthen its developer basis Are you interested in...
    Software Developer C# The MediaPortal 2 team is seeking committed people to strengthen its developer basis Are you interested in...
    Replies
    Views
    My problem is that I would like to switch from Kodi to Mediaportal. In Kodi, putting an Extras folder in the same folder as the movie automatically manages all the extras on the Bluray, so my library is organized in this way. Moving everything would be a very long job (I have more than 2800 movies), plus I would lose the Extras...
    My problem is that I would like to switch from Kodi to Mediaportal. In Kodi, putting an Extras folder in the same folder as the...
    Hello, is it possible to exclude some folders from the Moving Pictures scan? My movies are organized in separate folders...
    Replies
    Views
    On the assumption you are using an OTA/Cable or Sat tuner then no internet connection is required for live TV recordings. BUT only if you already have Media Portal fully installed and functional. For all practical purposes you will need an internet connection to get Media Portal properly installed on a PC! Yes.
    On the assumption you are using an OTA/Cable or Sat tuner then no internet connection is required for live TV recordings. BUT only...
    is media portal a standalone or is internet connection required for live TV recordings? after scheduling a program will the PC turn...
    Replies
    Views
    Top Bottom